Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7.10 Small Community Server (easy whitelist)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cjb005

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - cjb005
Yes I can join teamspeak, although I haven't used it much, I mostly use skype.
I want to join because singleplayer is boring!
I'm a grandmaster wizard and can offer all sorts of arcane knowledge.
I'm best at thaumcraft, but also good at compacting machines and making factorys. My building style is pretty unique actually, but it most resembles midevial. Typically my base is a big underground, Dwemer inspired city. However, this time I'm not sure what I want my base to be like.

gigimooshi2

Jul 29, 2019
Wanna coop when he accepts are posts? I have searched alot of time for an expirenced magic based player like you and i want us to share the information that we have to become the most op players in the server and take over the world!!!

cjb005

Jul 29, 2019
Sure gigi, that would be great. I was hoping I could find someone to coop with anyway.

gigimooshi2

Jul 29, 2019
20:30-12:00=8:30 hours
means:
About three/four hours a day that we will see each other

I guess its ok due to the fact that there are vactions and so i could play late

r2range

Jul 29, 2019
Will you be able to join teamspeak- ya i can
Why you want to join- just looking for a server that has players and is white listed without any banned items (could host my own but then i got no players :p)
What will you add to the community- some help and another player to the total count
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- useful with machines

mc name is : r2range

Bainismyname

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Bainismyname82
Will you be able to join teamspeak-Sure
Why you want to join-Looking for a small active server to join. I have been on a few servers but most slow down after a week or 2
What will you add to the community-I enjoy building and working with the technical mods. I have grown very proficient in AE2
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- Ender IO Thermal Expansion and Botania

jakecroftford

Jul 29, 2019
my IGN is jakecroftford, i can join teamspeak I am rather shy but once i get to know you ill speak more, i would like to join as i dont like big servers but instead i like small communities as the people are normally much more friendly, in terms of what ill add to the community is im a good builder and know most to all mods you can put infrount of me and if i don't know it i very quickly become aquanted with it and im great at intra linking mods that don't normally go together as well as knowing alot of random stuff about most mods in the pack, i hope you will accept me on the server and that i can help as many people as possable

Peedyman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Peedyman
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Yes allways
Why you want to join- Looking for a nice community to play with
What will you add to the community- many laughs and good company, while we advance the server together
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- Im very good at industrial thermalcraft and those kinds of builds i have played on and off for many years and allways give it 110% as long as the server stays active.

Belgareth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-Belgareth
Will you be able to join teamspeak-Probably I don't see why not
Why you want to join-I want to join a community to add more enjoyment to a game I already enjoy
What will you add to the community- I'm fun, entertaining (at least I think so) friendly and helpful
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- I'm good with most of the Tech mods/Magic mods and I build adequate square houses (Fairly poor artic nature but inventive with the tech/magic mods. I've got the SSD for AE2 down and I can actually pretty much automate everything if I need to

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Frisiann
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Yes
Why you want to join- Havnt played modded in a while and really want to get back into, hate large servers due to griefing and stuff.
What will you add to the community- I like to help people, I participate in lots of community activities
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- Im good at a whole range of mods, especially thaumcraft etc also very good with mos tech mods

Brayden Ball

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thebearjew2421
Yes i can join teamspeak
Why i want to join: I want a friendly server i can make friends on and have fun. And it would be cool to show people what i can do in the server.
What will i add to the comunity: To have fun and i can recored/live stream it if that helps at all
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer: Mods i am good at Thermal Expansion, PneumaticCraft, Tinkers construct, and tons others. Builds i can offer is good looking house and maybe a cool looking Flying ship i dont i can do lot of stuff

XanQoS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- XanQoS
Will you be able to join teamspeak- yes
Why you want to join- Im looking for a friendly and small community to play minecraft with because its boring to play alone
What will you add to the community- A friendly player that is very experienced in almost any DW20 mod, who loves to help unexperienced players.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- Mods im NOT good at (the faster way :D) Railcraft, Factorization and the new things on IC2
I love to make public builds for a workshop or sthg similar. (For example: Mystcraft Nexus, any sort of plant or mobfarm and if someone wants it i can build almost any other automation if its possible :D)

coolerthanlego

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- coolerthanlego
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Maybe, but without a mic I can't speak back.
Why you want to join- I think it would be fun to join a new and growing server. It's easier to make friends that way.
What will you add to the community- An intelligent and friendly player to help out with whatever.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- Thaumcraft, Railcraft, Botania, and Forestry. I try a lot of new things, so most builds I do are things I haven't done before.

Kapersky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Kapersky ([email protected])
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Sure
Why you want to join- Because I am looking for a small DW20 active community.
What will you add to the community- Giant dickbutt art *joke* I like automating things and setting up ME systems.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- As I said above, also im not into Witchery stuff.

Dragon11235

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Dragon11235
Will you be able to join teamspeak- I can... if I can find it on my pc (it's a mess atm...)
Why do you want to join- The previous server I was on..(it was similar to this server) didn't take an update too well (long story) so I've been looking for a new server.
What will you add to the community- Help with the mystic arts as well as the more technical ...arts... (and steves factory manager.. the only mod I can't think of automating fully with it is TC...)
What mods are you good at and what builds do you offer- if I where to list the mods I'm good at, it would take at least half the page. So I'll just keep it at that I can't use CC (yet.. to lazy to learn)

Last edited:

JRFelixB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- JFelixB
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Yes.
Why you want to join- I have always love modded minecraft, but the open servers are full of opportunists and unfriendly people. I have played in whitelist servers for a few years, i saw your post and i would love to check you server.
What will you add to the community- My friendly attitude and sense of humor. I hope i will teach some newbies and learn with some more experienced players.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- I am familiar with all mods in the modpack, and i am particularly good doing military builds, compounds, castles...

Last edited:

Wildoakly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Honeyguy111
Will you be able to join teamspeak- I have a microphone so i will when excepted
Why you want to join- I want to be a part of a friendly and co-operative server
What will you add to the community- some comedy and some cool looking builds
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- i am good at Thaumcraft and IC2, and i will add a variety of different builds to the server