What wings are these?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
At 14:32 you will see Damien95 in wings i have never seen before.
I looked at all Extra utilities, Botania...ect
I cant seem to find them

Jakalth

Jul 29, 2019
I think that is the "tails" mod??? at least I remember DW20 saying something like that in first episode when they were having graphical issues.

Unless it's part of the armor he's wearing. Not sure what armor it is though.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I thought they were the Dragon Wings from extra Utils... Could be tails, never used it

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
I thought they were the Dragon Wings from extra Utils... Could be tails, never used it
did you took at the video? im not talking about the wing TTFTCUTS is wearing, those are dragon wings.

Play the video and go to 14:32
Damien95 is wearing the ones im asking about

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
did you took at the video? im not talking about the wing TTFTCUTS is wearing, those are dragon wings.

Play the video and go to 14:32
Damien95 is wearing the ones im asking about
Saying a time is really annoying because 14:32 you can barely see the wings... If there is a time when you see them from behind (so you can see the full thing) is better... and maybe screenshot, and arrow stuff...

But yes, if it is the wings I think you are on about (red ones) then I think they are Dragon Wings

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Saying a time is really annoying because 14:32 you can barely see the wings... If there is a time when you see them from behind (so you can see the full thing) is better... and maybe screenshot, and arrow stuff...

But yes, if it is the wings I think you are on about (red ones) then I think they are Dragon Wings

Better?
vGLzQal.jpg

8RttOnO.jpg

Jakalth

Jul 29, 2019
I was pretty sure it was tails, cause I think he has them from the start of forgecraft2 S5E1. From how they act, I believe they are displayed where a cape would be shown. They move like a cape would anyways.