Parahumans RP OOC and signup

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bunch of notebooks filled with concepts and drabbles and all sorts of things related to all kinds of stories from RP to those I write (including the one I'm currently writing). So it's not too hard for me to write, just a bunch of simple modifications. Names are the hardest. I just get either something I like or a name out of the freaking Bible, and add for the last name either a word related to the character concept in a foreign language, a reference to whatever was in my mind when I made the concept or an historical figure. Helps a lot.

Or just downright skip last names.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
If I cant think of a name (not including leaving out a name on purpose) I use Gretchen, Estebon, and Alfonso. (sorry for my spelling I always have to look them up)

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Kal.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I believe it's Esteban, but alright.

Source: my interested in translating names when I decided to go on what was the equivalent of Stephen in most latin-based languages.

James takes the cake for the weirdest translation. The French just make no sense whatsoever.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I also find getting the picture first can help to get a feel for it - I rewrote several sections of mine when I sorted out the picture.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I love how I was one of the first people to finish, and forum games aren't even my thing xD

Reactions: Kal.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I have a bunch of notebooks filled with concepts and drabbles and all sorts of things related to all kinds of stories from RP to those I write (including the one I'm currently writing). So it's not too hard for me to write, just a bunch of simple modifications. Names are the hardest. I just get either something I like or a name out of the freaking Bible, and add for the last name either a word related to the character concept in a foreign language, a reference to whatever was in my mind when I made the concept or an historical figure. Helps a lot.

Or just downright skip last names.
I just used a name generator :p