Ars Magica 2

Nows

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, prompt the server with modification of Ars Magica 2 where I can play without license.

Nows

Jul 29, 2019
I from other country therefore it is difficult to me to find the server.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
OK, knowing that I think you meant to "Anyone know where I can find a server with Ars Magica 2", that or you want to find a server jar for you own multiplayer server

If so there's a few things folks might need to know; Like your country, I might know a sweet AR2 server that's located in Australia but that might not do you any good.
Plus the version of Minecraft you are wanting to run, Ars magica 2 has not been updated for 1.7.10 as the maintainer of that mod has stopped modding. But you will be able to find a 1.6 version.

L0NExW0LF

Jul 29, 2019
OK, knowing that I think you meant to "Anyone know where I can find a server with Ars Magica 2", that or you want to find a server jar for you own multiplayer server

If so there's a few things folks might need to know; Like your country, I might know a sweet AR2 server that's located in Australia but that might not do you any good.
Plus the version of Minecraft you are wanting to run, Ars magica 2 has not been updated for 1.7.10 as the maintainer of that mod has stopped modding. But you will be able to find a 1.6 version.
Actually Ars Magica 2 has been updated to 1.7.10 and Mithion has said that he intends to fix most of the bugs in the current version before he quits for good.

Byte Templar

Jul 29, 2019
I think he is asking for a server with Ars Magica 2 that is running cracked version, cause he has not bought Minecraft license.

Then answer is no, go buy the game...