Whitelist Server Assembly Required | Direwolf20 1.7.10 v1.0.2 | Whitelist | Collaborative | 24/7 | PVE | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
2z70t29.jpg

(Not Currently Accepting Applications)
Brand New Map

Direwolf20 1.7.10 v1.0.2

Backstory:
Recently I setup a small server with the idea of me just casually playing on it alone on my freetime... About 3 hours in it hit me that this idea is not going to work because I was missing out on the social aspect that makes Feed the Beast all the more fun. After making that decision I reset the map and here I am. Im looking for a couple people to join me on my server.
Server Structure:
As a full time college student working 2 jobs I don't have all that much time to manage a big server so the idea is to keep it small with a core group of a few players. The idea I came up with for this server is somewhat different. I would really like to collaborate and work together to create some massive projects. I really want this to be oriented with working together, so if your the person that likes to go off and do your own thing this probably isn't the best server for you. With that said the ideas for the builds are still up in the air and can be discussed at a later date.

Rules:
1. Be Respectful to others. No racist or anti-religious comments. Act in a respectable manner.

2. Use your common sense. Don’t do anything you feel might harm the well being of other players and or the server as a whole.

3. No griefing/stealing. Trust system, Plan is to build together so sharing resources is essential so just make sure its agreed upon.

4. No Hack tools/cheating. Spoils the fun for the rest of us and could result in removal of your name from whitelist.

5. Dont unnecessarily destroy the environment. Try to keep things looking as best you can, things such as floating trees, random pillars and such dampen the look of the server. This includes builds, make them look as nice as your abilities can create.

6. Do your best to keep the server running to the best of its ability. Don't overload the server! Be smart about your actions and don't overdo it.

Important Information:
Like I said this is a small server and for that reason there are two mods that have been disabled to allow it to run more smoothly. Mystcraft and Twilight Forest have been removed as new world generation is heavy on a small servers memory.

Application Process:
To get put onto the whitelist you must complete a application. This application is the only way for us to see who you are before we make a decision. Be descriptive, explain who you are, what you are about and why you would like to join the server. Additionally, if you have any other relevant information you think I should know feel free to add that at the bottom of the application. Keep in mind this will remain a small server so when all the slots are filled I will update this thread.

Application Form:
Name:
IGN:
Do you have a skype?
How many hours a day do you play/Activity:
Experience with Minecraft/FTB:
Specialty in Minecraft:
What makes you unique:
Why should we choose you:
Interests outside of Minecraft:
Anything else you would like to add:

**Please allow 48 hours for a response**​

Last edited:

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Anthony
IGN: anthony098765
Do you have a skype? yes, anthony0987651
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: i play all day everyday :p
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: about 2-3 years
Specialty in Minecraft: knowing most of the mods and a little building
What makes you unique: Knowing a lot about ftb and being a helpful person.
Why should we choose you: I think you should choose me because I know a lot about the mods and minecraft in general and I think I could be a helpful person to have.
Interests outside of Minecraft: CoD
Anything else you would like to add: Hi:)

Yammar256

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Tony
IGN:Yammar256
Do you have a skype? Yes
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: well i juggle collage and work along with gaming so i play daily it just might not be very long every time
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: i belive like 1 1/2 years
Specialty in Minecraft: i consider myself a decent builder when i actually try
What makes you unique: i dont know if it makes me unique but i love automation i love hiding cables and doing that kinds of stuff haha
Why should we choose you: i think i could be a very helpful and friendly person on the server
Interests outside of Minecraft: WoW,LOL,GW2, and a shit ton of games on steam and computers
Anything else you would like to add: lets have fun!!!

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Anthony
IGN: anthony098765
Do you have a skype? yes, anthony0987651
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: i play all day everyday :p
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: about 2-3 years
Specialty in Minecraft: knowing most of the mods and a little building
What makes you unique: Knowing a lot about ftb and being a helpful person.
Why should we choose you: I think you should choose me because I know a lot about the mods and minecraft in general and I think I could be a helpful person to have.
Interests outside of Minecraft: CoD
Anything else you would like to add: Hi:)

Name:Tony
IGN:Yammar256
Do you have a skype? Yes
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: well i juggle collage and work along with gaming so i play daily it just might not be very long every time
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: i belive like 1 1/2 years
Specialty in Minecraft: i consider myself a decent builder when i actually try
What makes you unique: i dont know if it makes me unique but i love automation i love hiding cables and doing that kinds of stuff haha
Why should we choose you: i think i could be a very helpful and friendly person on the server
Interests outside of Minecraft: WoW,LOL,GW2, and a shit ton of games on steam and computers
Anything else you would like to add: lets have fun!!!

Accepted, I apologize for the wait time I have been very busy the past 2 days. I will send you the IP in a private message. Just a heads up the next 2-3 days will be very hectic for me cause of the holidays but I will do my best to get on.

As for future applicants I will still be accepting a few more people so feel free to apply.

Dustin18232

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Dustin
IGN: outspokensaint
Do you have a skype? Yes Sir
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 1 to 2 on work days 4-6 on days I have off (off 3 days a week)
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Lots of experience with a lot of mods...
Specialty in Minecraft: Blood Magic and automating things
What makes you unique: I think I have a great understanding on how things work.
Why should we choose you: because I'm mature and I love to help people with builds
Interests outside of Minecraft: My kids and My Wife
Anything else you would like to add: I own my own server been running direwolf20 1.7.10 on it with ars magica 2 and I would like to know maybe not this mod pack but one in the future would u consider adding mod or mods that are not part of your mod pack to the server? If not I don't care I'm just wounding.

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kelvin
IGN: Scythk
Do you have a skype? yes
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Around 1-2 hours and if I'm in the mood maybe more.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Been playing with mods since 1.8/1.9 beta. Also pretty knowledgeable with all the mods with exception to a few in which I haven't played with ever or it's changed a lot and I'm trying to understand it again.
Specialty in Minecraft: Doing a lot of automation with fancy/creative ways of doing so.
What makes you unique: I offer up a lot of friendly and positive influence. If people need help or have problems I listen and help out.
Why should we choose you: I feel like you need a person who can help lighten the mood and make it fun and interesting like how SMP should be. As well as help with understanding mods and such if someone is confused how what it does or how it works.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Terraria ; CS:GO ; Payday 2 ; and live-streaming.
Anything else you would like to add: Thank you for reading, hope you accept my application and see you in the Minecraft Universal.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Dustin
IGN: outspokensaint
Do you have a skype? Yes Sir
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: 1 to 2 on work days 4-6 on days I have off (off 3 days a week)
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Lots of experience with a lot of mods...
Specialty in Minecraft: Blood Magic and automating things
What makes you unique: I think I have a great understanding on how things work.
Why should we choose you: because I'm mature and I love to help people with builds
Interests outside of Minecraft: My kids and My Wife
Anything else you would like to add: I own my own server been running direwolf20 1.7.10 on it with ars magica 2 and I would like to know maybe not this mod pack but one in the future would u consider adding mod or mods that are not part of your mod pack to the server? If not I don't care I'm just wounding.

To answer your question that is something I am definitely open to, At some point we can all discuss it and see what we would like to add.

Name: Kelvin
IGN: Scythk
Do you have a skype? yes
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Around 1-2 hours and if I'm in the mood maybe more.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Been playing with mods since 1.8/1.9 beta. Also pretty knowledgeable with all the mods with exception to a few in which I haven't played with ever or it's changed a lot and I'm trying to understand it again.
Specialty in Minecraft: Doing a lot of automation with fancy/creative ways of doing so.
What makes you unique: I offer up a lot of friendly and positive influence. If people need help or have problems I listen and help out.
Why should we choose you: I feel like you need a person who can help lighten the mood and make it fun and interesting like how SMP should be. As well as help with understanding mods and such if someone is confused how what it does or how it works.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Terraria ; CS:GO ; Payday 2 ; and live-streaming.
Anything else you would like to add: Thank you for reading, hope you accept my application and see you in the Minecraft Universal.
Accepted, Check your messages for the IP address.

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ryan, as you can guess.
IGN: Ryan784
Location: I live on the East Coast of the United States (Standard Eastern Time).
Do you have a skype? Yes I do, same name as my IGN/Profile on here, and same picture.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: On the weekdays my time is limited to most likely around 2-3 hours, depending on the day; it will really vary due to my schedule, but I can guarantee at least an hour every week day. Friday-Sunday I can put it easily 4-5 hours a day, usually towards night time. If my schedule permits I'll be on longer, these are just rough guesses.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Well I have been playing FTB since it's release, so about two years of FTB. I know most mods at this point, even with all the updates; really enjoy ComputerCraft and FactoryManager; my only weakness would be some of the more magic-oriented mods, as I usually don't get into them until mid-late game, as I like to start with some resources. I might get into Botania early on, however, as I've never gotten into it too much, but it has some cool stuff to offer. Before I played FTB, I was into Tekkit/Technic - really loved Technic; and before that, what even got me into Mods was messing around with Redstone in Vanilla for hours at a time.
Specialty in Minecraft: Any of the more technical oriented Mods, I'd say. Specifically ComputerCraft, for example. I also prefer to be very specific in my builds, as well as easily automated. While I"m not the best builder, I do try my best to make everything I do as aesthetically pleasing as possible; which in the long run is much harder than simply automating.
What makes you unique: Well, I'm extremely down to Earth and helpful, but so are a lot of other people. I guess I can say with a lot of honesty that I am usually extremely nice/courteous; I can learn fast and work with others very well. I usually don't like to live off on my own somewhere, I find that to be very boring as of late (what's the point of playing on a Multiplayer Server if you live 10k blocks away from everyone?) so I do like to try and start communities. I know ComputerCraft extremely well, and can find ways to do things very easily.
Why should we choose you: Well, if I had to say, I'd say based on what made me unique. I guess on a more personal level, I am usually extremely helpful, and love to work with others. I will make the Server environment very friendly and playful, as well as being very practical. I won't chunkload my base with 5 different chunkloads for no reason - I will be very courteous when it comes to trying to reduce lag, etc.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Fitness mostly, swimming as well, but only in the winter. Besides that, I am very much so into Computers, know how to program in Java pretty fluently as well as taking multiple Computer Science courses.
Anything else you would like to add: Not much that I can think of, perhaps why I want to join this Server: I am really just looking for a nice community to come and play on and work with, with a nice environment. I've honestly had trouble getting into FTB for the past few weeks, so I'm hoping this will be a fresh start with a bunch of new faces to enjoy the game once again.

Deztar

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Alex
IGN: SystemShock
Do you have a skype? Yes
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: several hours between 11 am - 6 pm EST on weekdays, more hours between 4 am - 8 pm on weekends
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: moderate, less with end-game content though
Specialty in Minecraft: automating things, replicating builds from real world (or blueprints)
What makes you unique: I enjoy collaborating in small groups, I had a lot of fun with my friends in DayZ. They aren't MC guys though so i seek for new people :)
Why should we choose you: Collaboration in MC is something i haven't experienced yet but really looking forward to
Interests outside of Minecraft: LoL, Dota 2, CS:GO, DayZ, Programming
Anything else you would like to add: Hope my timezone doesn't get in the way, and it shouldn't, unless you guys are all on east coast.

Last edited:

branden6474

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Branden
IGN:branden6474
Do you have a skype? Yes,branden6474
How many hours a day do you play/Activity:Alot
Experience with Minecraft/FTB:Have played FTB for about 2 and a half years.
Specialty in Minecraft: Anything that requires logic.
What makes you unique: I don't really have a life so you'll be seeing a great deal of me. I really know what I'm doing when i play minecraft, and I really want to collaborate with a small group
Why should we choose you: You should choose me because I'm another mind to help put together any project you feel like doing.
Interests outside of Minecraft: LoL,Factorio,etc.

TH3GR1N

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Evan
IGN:TH3GR1N
Do you have a skype? yes, eeschker
How many hours a day do you play/Activity:round 3-11
Experience with Minecraft/FTB:ive played minecraft since alpha and going on 5 years now of modded minecraft experience
Specialty in Minecraft:full scale automation and control of big nuclear projects//reactors
What makes you unique:im approachable and am very optimistic, previous Head admin and prior owner of 3 servers for the past 7 years now
Why should we choose you: i can add a friendly environment and am willing to assist mature friends on the server
Interests outside of Minecraft:Biology!!!
Anything else you would like to add: im a very optimistic person and very cooperative when it comes to helping people of need on the server[{ random but im a pro at mystcraft so i can help with mining only worlds and such}]

Last edited:

Drewfro666

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Andrew, everyone calls me Drew though.
IGN: drewfro666
Do you have a skype? Yes, [email protected]
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Depends, really. Anywhere from 3 to 12.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Been playing Minecraft for about 6 years, modded for about 3. Former Admin.
Specialty in Minecraft: Automation, large-scale projects and making things look pretty.
What makes you unique: I'm actually a pretty average guy, tbh. I'm pretty friendly and I would say I know a little more about mods than most people, and probably more playing time.
Why should we choose you: Well, I'm a pretty cool guy I guess. As a former administrator, I keep server strain in mind with my builds. I have a lot of experience with mods and am more than willing to help if anyone needs it.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Dungeons and Dragons mostly. School takes up a lot of my free time at the moment, though.
Anything else you would like to add: Not really, no.

Greentuxudio

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Chris
IGN: zelltron
Location: I live on the West Coast of the United States (Mountain Eastern Time).
Do you have a skype? Yes I do, same name as my IGN/Profile on here, and same picture.
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: When I'm focused on FTB builds and projects I end up spending about 3 hours a day working away.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Two years of FTB. Pretty focused on Forestry. I understand how many of the other mods operate and have an advanced degree in just googling it.
Specialty in Minecraft: Bees and Trees of Forestry and generating sustainable energy sources alternative to lava collection.
What makes you unique: I do actually have a BFA in Art Education, I teach art, I do professional photography, and I work as a contract web and print designer. This includes logos and graphic work. I have a knack for patience, leadership, mentoring, and mediation.
Why should we choose you: I prefer working as a team, building structures together, and yielding to others ideas when it comes to process. I'm whitelisted on Northcraft, Thermalcraft, and have run my own servers for my family to enjoy.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Art production, freshwater planted aquariums, cats, good food.
Anything else you would like to add: Very excited to start collaborating!

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ryan, as you can guess.
IGN: Ryan784
Location: I live on the East Coast of the United States (Standard Eastern Time).
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: On the weekdays my time is limited to most likely around 2-3 hours, depending on the day; it will really vary due to my schedule, but I can guarantee at least an hour every week day. Friday-Sunday I can put it easily 4-5 hours a day, usually towards night time. If my schedule permits I'll be on longer, these are just rough guesses.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Well I have been playing FTB since it's release, so about two years of FTB. I know most mods at this point, even with all the updates; really enjoy ComputerCraft and FactoryManager; my only weakness would be some of the more magic-oriented mods, as I usually don't get into them until mid-late game, as I like to start with some resources. I might get into Botania early on, however, as I've never gotten into it too much, but it has some cool stuff to offer. Before I played FTB, I was into Tekkit/Technic - really loved Technic; and before that, what even got me into Mods was messing around with Redstone in Vanilla for hours at a time.
Specialty in Minecraft: Any of the more technical oriented Mods, I'd say. Specifically ComputerCraft, for example. I also prefer to be very specific in my builds, as well as easily automated. While I"m not the best builder, I do try my best to make everything I do as aesthetically pleasing as possible; which in the long run is much harder than simply automating.
What makes you unique: Well, I'm extremely down to Earth and helpful, but so are a lot of other people. I guess I can say with a lot of honesty that I am usually extremely nice/courteous; I can learn fast and work with others very well. I usually don't like to live off on my own somewhere, I find that to be very boring as of late (what's the point of playing on a Multiplayer Server if you live 10k blocks away from everyone?) so I do like to try and start communities. I know ComputerCraft extremely well, and can find ways to do things very easily.
Why should we choose you: Well, if I had to say, I'd say based on what made me unique. I guess on a more personal level, I am usually extremely helpful, and love to work with others. I will make the Server environment very friendly and playful, as well as being very practical. I won't chunkload my base with 5 different chunkloads for no reason - I will be very courteous when it comes to trying to reduce lag, etc.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Fitness mostly, swimming as well, but only in the winter. Besides that, I am very much so into Computers, know how to program in Java pretty fluently as well as taking multiple Computer Science courses.
Anything else you would like to add: Not much that I can think of, perhaps why I want to join this Server: I am really just looking for a nice community to come and play on and work with, with a nice environment. I've honestly had trouble getting into FTB for the past few weeks, so I'm hoping this will be a fresh start with a bunch of new faces to enjoy the game once again.

Name: Alex
IGN: SystemShock
Do you have a skype? Yes
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: several hours between 11 am - 6 pm EST on weekdays, more hours between 4 am - 8 pm on weekends
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: moderate, less with end-game content though
Specialty in Minecraft: automating things, replicating builds from real world (or blueprints)
What makes you unique: I enjoy collaborating in small groups, I had a lot of fun with my friends in DayZ. They aren't MC guys though so i seek for new people :)
Why should we choose you: Collaboration in MC is something i haven't experienced yet but really looking forward to
Interests outside of Minecraft: LoL, Dota 2, CS:GO, DayZ, Programming
Anything else you would like to add: Hope my timezone doesn't get in the way, and it shouldn't, unless you guys are all on east coast.

Name: Andrew, everyone calls me Drew though.
IGN: drewfro666
Do you have a skype? Yes, [email protected]
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Depends, really. Anywhere from 3 to 12.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Been playing Minecraft for about 6 years, modded for about 3. Former Admin.
Specialty in Minecraft: Automation, large-scale projects and making things look pretty.
What makes you unique: I'm actually a pretty average guy, tbh. I'm pretty friendly and I would say I know a little more about mods than most people, and probably more playing time.
Why should we choose you: Well, I'm a pretty cool guy I guess. As a former administrator, I keep server strain in mind with my builds. I have a lot of experience with mods and am more than willing to help if anyone needs it.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Dungeons and Dragons mostly. School takes up a lot of my free time at the moment, though.
Anything else you would like to add: Not really, no.

Name: Chris
IGN: zelltron
Location: I live on the West Coast of the United States (Mountain Eastern Time).
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: When I'm focused on FTB builds and projects I end up spending about 3 hours a day working away.
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: Two years of FTB. Pretty focused on Forestry. I understand how many of the other mods operate and have an advanced degree in just googling it.
Specialty in Minecraft: Bees and Trees of Forestry and generating sustainable energy sources alternative to lava collection.
What makes you unique: I do actually have a BFA in Art Education, I teach art, I do professional photography, and I work as a contract web and print designer. This includes logos and graphic work. I have a knack for patience, leadership, mentoring, and mediation.
Why should we choose you: I prefer working as a team, building structures together, and yielding to others ideas when it comes to process. I'm whitelisted on Northcraft, Thermalcraft, and have run my own servers for my family to enjoy.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Art production, freshwater planted aquariums, cats, good food.
Anything else you would like to add: Very excited to start collaborating!

You all have been accepted, Check your messages for the IP!

Name:Branden
IGN:branden6474
Do you have a skype? Yes,branden6474
How many hours a day do you play/Activity:Alot
Experience with Minecraft/FTB:Have played FTB for about 2 and a half years.
Specialty in Minecraft: Anything that requires logic.
What makes you unique: I don't really have a life so you'll be seeing a great deal of me. I really know what I'm doing when i play minecraft, and I really want to collaborate with a small group
Why should we choose you: You should choose me because I'm another mind to help put together any project you feel like doing.
Interests outside of Minecraft: LoL,Factorio,etc.

Name:Evan
IGN:TH3GR1N
Do you have a skype? yes, eeschker
How many hours a day do you play/Activity:round 3-11
Experience with Minecraft/FTB:ive played minecraft since alpha and going on 5 years now of modded minecraft experience
Specialty in Minecraft:full scale automation and control of big nuclear projects//reactors
What makes you unique:im approachable and am very optimistic, previous Head admin and prior owner of 3 servers for the past 7 years now
Why should we choose you: i can add a friendly environment and am willing to assist mature friends on the server
Interests outside of Minecraft:Biology!!!
Anything else you would like to add: im a very optimistic person and very cooperative when it comes to helping people of need on the server[{ random but im a pro at mystcraft so i can help with mining only worlds and such}]

Unfortunately, the server has now reached the amount of players I was seeking at this time. Thank you for applying but as for now we no long