Flans Mod Problem (Not sure if this is the correct place)

Demonbarrage

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running a modpack with about 202 mods. It's practically a modified Monster Pack. It's all 1.6.4.
My problem's with Flan's Mod. I recently added 2 content packs: Modern Weapons Pack and the WWII pack. The problem is that every time I try and create an item using the Modern Weapons Box, it simply does nothing. No ID conflicts of any sorts. I take care of those. I made sure that the versions all correspond (Using Flan's Mod 1.4.0 for Minecraft 1.6.4 and the packs are also both for Flan's Mod 1.4.0 and Minecraft 1.6.4.). The crafting recipe doesn't even work; I had to spawn the box in.
I have no clue where I'm going wrong. Is it a version problem in some way? I double-checked and made sure I installed it correctly both in FileZilla and my client. Should I post my log? I briefly looked through the MinecraftLog.txt in the FTB directory and saw
Code:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
followed by a few lines like
Code:
[STDOUT] Flan's Mod : Could not find vehicleSeat when adding recipe
Should I just paste my log?

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Just guessing but did you add the 'simple components' or 'simple parts' content pack? I believe it is a required component for most other packs.

Demonbarrage

Jul 29, 2019
Just guessing but did you add the 'simple components' or 'simple parts' content pack? I believe it is a required component for most other packs.
I'll go ahead and download it and see if that fixes things.

UPDATE: No luck. Modern Weapons Box still doesn't produce weapons.

Last edited: