-Flyboys FTB Server Applications are Open for 10 more! (Modded PVP Battle)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea what the lag spikes were caused by? Sorry to see you go. :(
Nope, no idea at all. And it is a shame, I did find it fun minus what I previously said, be really nice if this could happen again on a larger scale server that could run smoothly. But we can only dream with Java....
-Av

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, no idea at all. And it is a shame, I did find it fun minus what I previously said, be really nice if this could happen again on a larger scale server that could run smoothly. But we can only dream with Java....
-Av
:( That stinks. We added cauldron to the new server as well since the amount of greifing and stealing was unacceptable. It seems weird how rebellious people are to the few rules we have. :p

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
:( That stinks. We added cauldron to the new server as well since the amount of greifing and stealing was unacceptable. It seems weird how rebellious people are to the few rules we have. :p
Since i'm the one who added it let me explain, We transferred to using a minecraft forge server patched with spigot, We added a few plugins that will make the server faster (And spigot does a good job of that by its self) and we added an event logger so we can track things that are going on on the server.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway I can get an IP to test without automatically being on the server, would like to check latency but don't want to steal a spot that'll never be used.
The server is actually not whitelisted atm. I can send you the IP and you can try it out without doing anything lasting if it doesnt work out. ;)

Dr_HAZA

Jul 29, 2019
you know my details so now can i join?

you said if there was a spare place i could join

Thx Dr_HAZA

badnick623

Jul 29, 2019
Is there and space for me I would like to join im very active and creative and got an imaginative mind. I want to be a part of this cause I want to be on a server like the youtubers, make new friends, and plat the game I love. My minecraft name is badnick623