Open Server Imbrium MC|Infinity 1.7.10 ver 1.3.4|Teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ImbriumMC

Jul 29, 2019
New%20Canvas2_zpsho0la6fu.png

IP: Imbrium.PlayAT.ch
INFINITY 1.7.10 Ver. 1.4.1

Teamspeak IP: ts3.imbriummc.net

Server & Forum Rules:
Treat others with respect - This means in your actions and words. Do not use derogatory, mean, bigotry, offensive, racist, homophobic or abusive language, it will not be tolerated. Do not bully others ever.
Act in a mature nature - This includes no whining, no begging for items/server $/OP/staff positions.
No spamming - Repeated chat/forum messages and promoting other servers will not be tolerated.
No PVP - Except for PVP events and in designated areas.
No Griefing - There are no exceptions to this, it is never acceptable and you will be banned. All user actions are logged, if you grief, you will be caught and permanently banned.
Do not lie to the server staff - We log everything and we will find out if you are lying, the best course of action is always to be honest.
No using exploits, glitches, afk machines, including dupe glitches - If you are caught, which we will catch you, those items will be taken away and you may be temp banned or permanently banned at the discretion of the server staff. Do not use afk timer/afk machines to stay online to increase your rank, money or resources.
Do not create laggy builds or machines - This includes out of control mob spawners, turn them off when you log for the day. If we find, through research or just seeing it ourselves, a build/machine that is causing server lag we will either turn it off or dissemble it and we will leave a sign with the reason and maybe a chest(s) with your items in it.
Stealing is NOT ALLOWED - It does not matter if the area/block/chest/machine is protected or not, do not take anything that does not belong to you. You will be banned if you take another player's items without their permission.
Be compliant to Staffs requests - If a staff member ask you to stop doing something, to do something, to leave someone's home or any other staff request; follow it. They are there to make sure things run smoothly.
Do not ask for Items or Time/Weather changes - We, staff, will not give you items; we might out of the kindness of our hearts, offer from our own inventory if we notice you in chat looking for something; that is a personal choice. We will never 'create' items to give you though. We will not change the time or weather, certain mods/trees/bees need different weather to thrive.
No Controversial Conversations on the server or forum - Including, but not limited to, religion, politics, gender identity, sex and sexuality. This is not a place to hook-up or stir the pot, remember that there may be people on the server as young as 10 years old.

You don't need any applications to join the server. Just put the IP into your client!

Banned Items
Items are only banned if they cause lag, bypass protection, or are too overpowered for a multiplayer environment. This helps the server run smoothly and makes a better experience for all players!
**This list is subject to change at any time**

Banned Items - Reason
** THE BAN LIST IS STILL BEING UPDATED DUE TO THE PACK CHANGE, POST WILL BE EDITED AS THE LIST IS UPGRADED. PLEASE CONTACT STAFF WITH ANY QUESTIONS 3/5/14 **

Server specs:
Intel Xeon w/16 Threads [3.4GHz] CPU
32GB DDR3 ECC Memory
120 Gb SSD HD
1Gbps Network Port /w 10TB B
Other Stuff you need to know:
Difficulty level is set to Normal
10k circular border with spawn as the center - may be expanded in the future
5k border in all other worlds
Twilight ENABLED, they finally stabilized it.
50 Slots
Website URL: http://imbriummc.net/

Last edited:

Goldminer_Sean

Jul 29, 2019
um. the server keeps crashing just saying. and also I cannot access the website it just keeps on saying give me the enjin thing and when I do it says its registered already so whats up auto thingy

ArcoZ

Jul 29, 2019
um. the server keeps crashing just saying. and also I cannot access the website it just keeps on saying give me the enjin thing and when I do it says its registered already so whats up auto thingy

server is working fine for myself and the other 20ish people online...did you update to 1.0.1?

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
  • 10k circular border with spawn as the center - may be expanded in the future
  • 5k border in all other worlds
This might cause issues. Especially with The Deep Dark, If you make a portal in the overworld and try to enter you might get the Reached end of the world message and be killed in the dark.

Best way to avoid this is to have all worlds the same size, and go to the Edge of the overworld and join the dimensions from the other mods. Deep Dark, Nether, Twilight, both from Witcher....ect see what cords it brings you to. then match them

ImbriumMC

Jul 29, 2019
This might cause issues. Especially with The Deep Dark, If you make a portal in the overworld and try to enter you might get the Reached end of the world message and be killed in the dark.

Best way to avoid this is to have all worlds the same size, and go to the Edge of the overworld and join the dimensions from the other mods. Deep Dark, Nether, Twilight, both from Witcher....ect see what cords it brings you to. then match them

Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it.

ImbriumMC

Jul 29, 2019
Also there was talk about banned items that are not on your list... mainly mining Tools from different mods... do you have an updated list?
Sorry for the late reply. It might have been because we had not converted old IDs from 1.6 to the 1.7 item IDs at the time. It should be accurate now. If you find things that are not on the list you can message me here, on my website, or by email at [email protected] because they might be mistakes.

ImbriumMC

Jul 29, 2019
I actually just got an updated banned items list from server technician as well so I am fixing that information now.

bigschof

Jul 29, 2019

Our world border plugin is configured to teleport you within bounds of deep dark. So that should prevent you from glitching out. You should not be going there anyways without a light source. Thanks for the concern its appreciated.

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Our world border plugin is configured to teleport you within bounds of deep dark. So that should prevent you from glitching out. You should not be going there anyways without a light source. Thanks for the concern its appreciated.
You have to Think load in times for players