Whitelist Server BSOD Direwolf20 1.7.10 32gig (no banned items) Teamspeak.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheNecromage
Why should we whitelist you: I'm a community driven person who likes to lend a hand to starting players. I also regularly TeamSpeak and Skype. I'm an Engineer and an Explorer, not much of a builder though.~
Added
Welcome to the server

Codrat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Codrat
Why should we whitelist you: I have played around with most of the FTB mods before and I'm looking for a friendly community in which I can let my mind go wild.
EDIT: I have a headset and I can talk on TS.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Codrat
Why should we whitelist you: I have played around with most of the FTB mods before and I'm looking for a friendly community in which I can let my mind go wild.
EDIT: I have a headset and I can talk on TS.
Added
welcome to the server

OmagaIII

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: OmagaIII
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: South Africa
  • why should we white list you: I am a tech junkie and FTB seems to be the only way to satisfy my hunger hahahaha Friendly community player with experience in non magic mods. Willing to help and willing to learn.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: OmagaIII
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: South Africa
  • why should we white list you: I am a tech junkie and FTB seems to be the only way to satisfy my hunger hahahaha Friendly community player with experience in non magic mods. Willing to help and willing to learn.
Added
Welcome to the server

arranms96

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: iOnlyUseMyFists arranms96
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Both uk
  • why should i whitelist you: we are both into ftb very much and we want to start on the new pack we both have much experience and we got a lot for free time to play we will probably play this solid until we get endgame we like interacting with the community we like helping them out and talking to other we do prefer for a very active community.

fastwings

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:fastwings1
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.:israel
  • Age (18+):30
  • why should we white list you: looking have fun and talk with ppl do stuff and build cool things:)

arranms96

Jul 29, 2019
not working on website, signed up and haven't received a email, can you just confirm me on here please

EPIIC_THUNDERCAT

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: EPIIC_THUNDERCAT
2.) Age (optional)15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server because me and my friend want to be in a good community and want to explore the new pack

1.) IGN: xCaptain_Beefx
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 4
4.) Why do you want to join our server Same as ricardo or epic we want to explore the server and the mod pack! :) thanks!

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
1.IGN( SmithJAP
2.Age(15
3. 3 Years
4. I really want a small tight knit server. I love tech and to help others learn mods. I am familiar with all the mods in this pack besides some of the newer ones.

I really hope I get accepted. :)

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: EPIIC_THUNDERCAT
2.) Age (optional)15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server because me and my friend want to be in a good community and want to explore the new pack

1.) IGN: xCaptain_Beefx
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 4
4.) Why do you want to join our server Same as ricardo or epic we want to explore the server and the mod pack! :) thanks!
please register at bluesod.co.uk

Dictator1031

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. i am 17. i wanna get on this server with you guys because im tired of being killed by people. aswell as getting griefed and raided:(
I need some assistants with some of the mods but i believe that is the fun of the modpack:). i would be up for learning if you are willing to teach me. I love to talk to people and make them laugh. aswell as hangout with friends and talk about...well anything:). im looking forward to getting a response from you! and thank you!

DarkNinja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Darkninja1998
Why should we whitelist you: I have played around with someof the FTB mods before and I'm looking for a friendly community and mature players that don't grief so i can become more skilled with the mods and draw inspiration from the work of others. As well as just tinker around with different machines and and item creation (especially Tinkers Construct. which i have a good amount of experience with)
I have a headset and I can talk on TS.