[1.7.10] Let it End

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 7:
Introducing Zisteau:

Also the release schedule for Let It End recordings has been solidified. Let It End will be up on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Still surprised you took the Zisteau... Now all you need is to get a "Zisteaunian Battlesign Lvl3" reward, from a bag, and you and him can go conquer some vechs maps ;)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Heh that'd be fun. But I think he took a breather (or possibly despawned) between last episode and next :( Not 100% on what happened there.
:( Not Zisteau too... They all leave. Everyone! No one stays :([DOUBLEPOST=1413820790,1413763376][/DOUBLEPOST]*coughs extremely loudly*
UPDATE TIME!
0.1.2 brings directly to you:
Ex Astris, of the highest quality
A few config changes
And a fair amount of recipe changes.

You may need to backup the map before updating, as I may have forgot to change the file name for the world (oops)

What is to come in 0.1.3?
Well I am glad you asked...
Right now I am slowly working on a new nether design... I think the current one is a little bare :p
But also there will be a new quest line... when I figure out how to do it, and understand Witchery and Botania little better.
Maybe some more recipe changes.
Overhaul of mob drops. No more carrots and potatoes... I see you farming >.>
Conversion recipes for woods (turn one wood type into another e.g. Birch to Oak)
All VANILLA woods will work to make Lava in the crucible.
All VANILLA saplings will be able to make string.
You minor changes to the overworld.
Maybe add sync? It depends on whether I can do a certain something or not *giggles evilly*
A few other minor changes
Oh... and maybe less food in the Fry Queen

And how much of this have I done? ABSOLUTELY NONE!... other than the nether. I have started on that at least :3

Reactions: buggirlexpres

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
so i updated to 0.1.2 and i back-uped my world via the FTB launcher but now i cant find my map back

what should i do?
where should i look?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
so i updated to 0.1.2 and i back-uped my world via the FTB launcher but now i cant find my map back

what should i do?
where should i look?
If you know where your "LetitEnd" folder is located then go to it. If not, then load up the pack, go and do what you would to add a new resource pack. Then in the folder that appears go back to the main folder (you will see folders such as mods, configs, etc.) and there should be a backup somewhere in there...
But to be honest. I don't know how the FTB saves backup feature works in general :/

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
well there is no map called Backup or anything that looks like a backup

so i think i lost everything :(

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
no there isnt
Well I just tried to update a different pack using that option, and it appears to have given me a zip file, in the saves folder, I'm assuming you didn't get one of them?
If not, then I really don't know where your backup is saved, or if it even saved one :/

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
nope not with all the stuff i did

soooo.......
i think i have to start over :(
Dayum :/ That sucks :/
Look on the bright side. The start is a little easier, by a little I mean a LITTLE, but you also have access to some new recipes.

Also, not that this CANNOT happen in the next update, as the next update has a new map. So you won't have to worry about it then :)

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
yeah the start is a little easier cuz now i already know what to do :D

i will find all the ways to make it easier ;P
btw i thought "this time im not taking Fido" and i got 4 autonimous activators from that bag so thanks Fido

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
yeah the start is a little easier cuz now i already know what to do :D

i will find all the ways to make it easier ;P
btw i thought "this time im not taking Fido" and i got 4 autonimous activators from that bag so thanks Fido
Makes life SO much easier... And it also means that you can sieve stone as soon as you get a furnace and start automating oreberries ;)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
i never even thought about automating ore berries
thanks for the tip :)
That's all the autonomous activators are good for when it comes to "Getting Automated"... I'm going to assume you didn't get up to that quest before? Or just not far enough in that you had AAs yet?