How to change recipes of other mods?

skullcrusher1005

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm new to the ftb fourms so sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. I'm making a survival modpack HQM based and I want to change some recipes. I see all these other packs doing it and I would like to know how it's done. I've tried Minetweaker but it's really a pain to use so any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance. :)

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
Minetweaker/modtweaker is your best option.
But you clould try ZZZCustomConfigs (I may have forgotten a "Z")

skullcrusher1005

Jul 29, 2019
That seems alot easier since I have made a mod before and made my own recipes. But what is the glass bottle and water bottle called in the code? I want to make it where you can only craft water bottles with any type of sapling with a glass bottle in the center of the craft table and any type of sapling surrounding it.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
That seems alot easier since I have made a mod before and made my own recipes. But what is the glass bottle and water bottle called in the code? I want to make it where you can only craft water bottles with any type of sapling with a glass bottle in the center of the craft table and any type of sapling surrounding it.
If you have Minetweaker, you can do /minetweaker dump or /minetweaker hand to find out

Reactions: Kill-Joy

skullcrusher1005

Jul 29, 2019
Oh ok i'll give it a shot. If I cant get it to work I'll probably just disable all recipes for the water bottle and make the player use a weather collector from mfr.[DOUBLEPOST=1413661952][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you have Minetweaker, you can do /minetweaker dump or /minetweaker hand to find out
Ok I did that and all it says is "Minecraft:potion" it doesnt say which type of potion it is all of the say the same thing. I know that the water bottle is "Minecraft:potion 0" or something like that but I don't know how to put it in the code.[DOUBLEPOST=1413661994][/DOUBLEPOST]Where it says :p that is a colon and a P :D

Last edited: