Help Me Find What's Missing - Reloaded

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
Working on the Big Reactor's wiki page but two questions.

Can I make* a concept page for Big Reactors? Cause currently there is a fair bit of information that I felt that is needed to fully explain the Big Reactors (and later on the Turbine) that doesn't really belong to the Block page

Also if I want to post pictures to show and explain the GUI of the Big Reactor how do I go about it? Do I post it on imgur and use img tags. Upload it as a file**?

*Or get permission to make
**I'm so tempted to see what the "Drop files here" box thingy in the editor will do.

PS: Now I'll go try to edit in the Info box.

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
Actually for the concept page the only one really needed is a page on Coolants for Big reactors. Most other things can be slotted into the Coolant port and the Yellorium Fuel rod section

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
That's not good enough
:(
Working on the Big Reactor's wiki page but two questions.

Can I make* a concept page for Big Reactors? Cause currently there is a fair bit of information that I felt that is needed to fully explain the Big Reactors (and later on the Turbine) that doesn't really belong to the Block page
Go ahead.
Also if I want to post pictures to show and explain the GUI of the Big Reactor how do I go about it? Do I post it on imgur and use img tags. Upload it as a file**?
**I'm so tempted to see what the "Drop files here" box thingy in the editor will do.
Upload it as a file. I'm not sure what the "Drop files here" box does, but I'd imagine it's just a mini file uploader. Personally, I just create the file link using [[File:file name.file extension]], then go to that redlink and upload from there; or just go to the file by adding File:File name.file extension to the end of the URL.

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
:(

Go ahead.

Upload it as a file. I'm not sure what the "Drop files here" box does, but I'd imagine it's just a mini file uploader. Personally, I just create the file link using [[File:file name.file extension]], then go to that redlink and upload from there; or just go to the file by adding File:File name.file extension to the end of the URL.
I ... have no idea what you just said

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
Also @SatanicSanta I've found a couple of oddities* but essentially for the TE3 conduits there's a couple of things worth noting that I've tested on the 1.6.4 version of TE3. First is that All conduits have an internal storage irregardless of length, all storage loses a fixed ~ 1,6, or 11 worth of RF when performing transfers from anything to anything, a lost that is negligeable.

My proposed revisions are these if they can be confirmed on the 1.7.10 version of TE3, which I can't use
Code:
{{Stub|April 2014}}
{{infobox
|name=Leadstone Energy Conduit
|imageicon=Leadstone_Energy_Conduit
|mod=Thermal Expansion
|type=block
|lore=Transfers Energy (Redstone Flux). Rate: 80 RF/t.
|nexttier=Hardened Energy Conduit
|rftraversing=80
}}

The '''Leadstone Energy Conduit''' transfers [[Redstone Flux]] from energy sources to the machines that use the energy.

Like all conduits, the Leadstone Energy Conduit is compatible with ForgeMultiPart which allows for the placement of 'microblocks' in the same block space as the conduit. Conduits can be prevented from connecting to one another through the use of one of these 'microblocks', covers of any material by placing a cover between two conduits.

A Leadstone Energy Conduit network of any length has an innate RF storage capacity of 480 RF

==Recipe==

{{Cg/Crafting Table
|A1={{G|Redstone}}
|B1={{G|Redstone}}
|C1={{G|Redstone}}
|A2={{G|Lead Ingot}}
|B2={{G|Glass}}
|C2={{G|Lead Ingot}}
|A3={{G|Redstone}}
|B3={{G|Redstone}}
|C3={{G|Redstone}}
|O={{G|Leadstone Energy Conduit|2=6}}
}}
==Notes==
* Conduits lose a negligible amount of energy when transferring RF from any source
{{Navbox Thermal Expansion}}

[[Category:Thermal Expansion]][[Category:Conduit]]

<languages/>
Code:
{{Stub|April 2014}}
{{infobox
|name=Hardened Energy Conduit
|imageicon=Hardened_Energy_Conduit
|mod=Thermal Expansion
|type=block
|lore=Transfers Energy (Redstone Flux). Rate: 400 RF/t.
|prevtier=Leadstone Energy Conduit
|nexttier=Redstone Energy Conduit
|rftraversing=400
}}

The '''Hardened Energy Conduit''' transfers [[Redstone Flux]] from energy sources to the machines that use the energy.

Like all conduits, the Hardened Energy Conduit is compatible with ForgeMultiPart which allows for the placement of 'microblocks' in the same block space as the conduit. Conduits can be prevented from connecting to one another through the use of one of these 'microblocks', covers of any material, by placing one cover between two conduits.

A Hardened Energy Conduit network of any length has an innate RF storage capacity of 2400 RF

==Recipe==

{{Cg/Crafting Table
|A1={{G|Leadstone Energy Conduit}}
|B1={{G|Redstone}}
|A2={{G|Invar Nugget}}
|B2={{G|Invar Nugget}}
|A3={{G|Invar Nugget}}
|O={{G|Hardened Energy Conduit}}
}}
{{Cg/Crafting Table
|A1={{G|Leadstone Energy Conduit}}
|B1={{G|Leadstone Energy Conduit}}
|C1={{G|Invar Ingot}}
|A2={{G|Leadstone Energy Conduit}}
|B2={{G|Redstone}}
|A3={{G|Redstone}}
|B3={{G|Redstone}}
|O={{G|Hardened Energy Conduit|2=3}}
}}
==Notes==
* Conduits lose a negligible amount of energy when transferring RF from any source

[[Category:Thermal Expansion]][[Category:Conduit]]

<languages/>
Code:
{{infobox
|name=Redstone Energy Conduit
|imageicon=Redstone_Energy_Conduit
|mod=Thermal Expansion
|type=block
<!--|blockid=2005-->
|prevtier=Hardened Energy Conduit
|rftraversing=10000
}}

The '''Redstone Energy Conduit''' is a way of transporting energy from energy sources to the machines that use the energy.

Like all conduits, the Redstone Energy Conduit is compatible with ForgeMultiPart which allows for the placement of 'microblocks' in the same block space as the conduit. Conduits can be prevented from connecting to one another through the use of one of these 'microblocks', covers of any material by placing a cover between two conduits.

A Redstone Energy Conduit network of any length has an innate RF storage capacity of 60,000 RF

==Recipe==
The Redstone Energy Conduit is created by placing a [[Energy Conduit (Empty)]] into a [[Liquid Transposer]] and filling it with [[Molten Redstone]]

Eight Energy Conduit (Empty) are crafted with two [[Electrum Ingot]]s and one [[Hardened Glass]]
{{Cg/Crafting Table
|A1={{G|Electrum Ingot}}
|B1={{G|Hardened Glass}}
|C1={{G|Electrum Ingot}}
|O={{G|Energy Conduit (Empty)|2=4}}
}}

Place the empty Energy Conduit in a [[Liquid Transposer]] with [[Destabilized Redstone]] to create Redstone Energy Conduits.  This requires 200 mB of destabilized redstone, equivalent to 2 redstone dust.

{{Cg/Liquid Transposer
|I={{G|Energy Conduit (Empty)}}
|O={{G|Redstone Energy Conduit}}
|power={{T|TE power|80}}
|tank={{T|Destabilized Redstone|200}}
}}

==Notes==

[[Category:Thermal Expansion]][[Category:Power]]

<languages/>
*Which I can't test in 1.7.10 since my com won't run it properly[DOUBLEPOST=1413018869][/DOUBLEPOST]Testing methods include

1. Placing a Full Resonant energy cell on top of one, two , and three Redstone conduit network. (no appreciable difference in power drained)
  2. Transfer Energy from one full cell to an empty one.
  3. Placing a Resonant cell on top of a conduit network, breaking it, and then attaching an empty cell to the now unattached network.
  4. Placing a set of two dynamos to a (redstone conduit and Resonant cell) and directly to a resonant cell

Last edited:

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
I think it would be awesome if there was a page with a list of all the different enchantments from the all the different mods, so you could properly compare them.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
I shall. What do you mean by "'I' on an item"? Sort of confused.
nei (I think) let's you see all the possible enchantment on an item, with enchanbility and weight of enchantment (and which mod adds it) when you click the I on your keyboard while mousing over an item

Reactions: xbony2

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
nei (I think) let's you see all the possible enchantment on an item, with enchanbility and weight of enchantment (and which mod adds it) when you click the I on your keyboard while mousing over an item
Welp, that's going to be useful for sure. Thanks :p

So, um, how does one make a table on the wiki?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, that's going to be useful for sure. Thanks :p

So, um, how does one make a table on the wiki?
Using comments to explain crap :D
Code:
//Type of wikitable, should be either "wikitable" or "wikitable sortable"
{|class="wikitable"
! Header 1 !! Header 2 !! etc. //Creates bold text and the top bar of the table.
|- //Used to break the line.
| Content || Content || etc. //Put your content here.
|} //Closing brackets.

EDIT: Oh, and if you use Chrome you can create a semi-broken table from Google Spreadsheets using the Tabsalad extension.

Reactions: xbony2

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
I make the entire Redpower navbox without a single problem (past a few things being named wrong) and yet changing one character on the IC2 navbox and trying to save it crashes the wiki. Double standards.