Running Red 1/2 Fanclub

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
  1. For all your Running red needs and wants just come here and chat with others and trade way or give us knowledge of how you think the easiest way of beating the HQM is, or if you just wanna meet someone who likes to play. Whatever Running Red Related. this is just for fun. and hopefully people will talk :-D

Reactions: buggirlexpres

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
I just love Running Red:Vampire Money cause its so different from anything i've ever played, mainly cause you don't need to mine/ can't mine at all to get resources v. v

having such a hard time setting up a silverfish mob farm, the only spawner I could fine near me in early game, stupid teleporting silverfish

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
Also in the future I want to setup a Running Red:Vampire Money and setup an event. Evil VS Good. Pretty much how it works its teams of . . . 3-4-5 Don't know yet =p, Then they compete to see who is more dominate Evil or Good, it is gonna be a PVP thing but only when both people agree so theres no sneaking up on someone and just killing them, and when you run out of lives its over for you last person to survive, there team wins, but there is a 10 minecraft day wait till PVP Begins. so they would get as much stuff done as they can. Then anything is fair it just who can get more stuff done the fastest in the 10 days or till they lose or win.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Also in the future I want to setup a Running Red:Vampire Money and setup an event. Evil VS Good. Pretty much how it works its teams of . . . 3-4-5 Don't know yet =p, Then they compete to see who is more dominate Evil or Good, it is gonna be a PVP thing but only when both people agree so theres no sneaking up on someone and just killing them, and when you run out of lives its over for you last person to survive, there team wins, but there is a 10 minecraft day wait till PVP Begins. so they would get as much stuff done as they can. Then anything is fair it just who can get more stuff done the fastest in the 10 days or till they lose or win.
I would definitely be interested in this. Please let us know if/when this is about to happen.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I would definitely be interested in this. Please let us know if/when this is about to happen.
When someone says us without any context as to what "us" means, I immediately think of the Borg.
In this case, though, it refers to the PT.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Really, I would love if @Gideonseymour and @Strikingwolf and whoever else helped make Vampire Money to what it is come join in on the action, then they would just name off people or if they don't want to, I'll just pick some people, but news will come in the future * near the end of november or so. *
I would be game. I didn't do much TBH :p. I just made a small mod for Gideon. As the PT we like to help each other out ;)

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
I'll be streaming Running Red 2 for the next couple days till I beat it in hardcore on www.twitch.tv/dumboodaking come by and check on my progress and watch me get murdered by the cluster of mobs everywhere its bound to be a struggle for me! Already being trolled by my CPU and OBS they plotted against this stream!