Can't throw potions in a straight line.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Archie Duffy

Jul 29, 2019
I think it might be something to do with the Sigil of the Whirlwind on my armour.

Is there a solution to this problem?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
You mean the potions don't go in the direction you're throwing them?
Btw bound armor is already strong enough, no real need to deflect arrows because they hardly deal any damage with full bound armor

Reactions: Loufmier

Archie Duffy

Jul 29, 2019
You mean the potions don't go in the direction you're throwing them?
Btw bound armor is already strong enough, no real need to deflect arrows because they hardly deal any damage with full bound armor
The only reason I wanted it on is because spider jockeys always get into my base and I didn't want to be damaged by the skeletons.
And yes, the potions/ender pearls I throw go to the right of my player.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
PSA, folks:

As of the new Betas, Bound Armour no longer blocks 100% of damage, only 90%. However, it has increased resistance to other effects it did not before, and also has near complete resistance against armour penetration. Plus, you can get to that 100% defense with potions/enchantments.

And yes, I think it could be the Whirlwind sigil

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
PSA, folks:

As of the new Betas, Bound Armour no longer blocks 100% of damage, only 90%. However, it has increased resistance to other effects it did not before, and also has near complete resistance against armour penetration. Plus, you can get to that 100% defense with potions/enchantments.
And yes, I think it could be the Whirlwind sigil
It didn't quite have 100% did it? Because I walked into a cursed earth room and the monsters did manage to get my HP down a tiny bit after some time.
Can you even have 100% reduction?