Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DoKM91AS

Jul 29, 2019
Im not able to join the play.stein ip and not ableto join the ts3 ip im able to join the 192.99 ip Is that weird?

DoKM91AS

Jul 29, 2019
Im starting on a project.

Server Town

This is a community project everyone is allowed to build a shop or so there.

If you want to help just add me on skype jochem.boer also say who you are in the skype invite

Also this town will be a workshop nexus sort of area we will make special buildings for those and we will post a map with what is what

If you wanna build there u need to keep it nice and clean so it will look good.

Greetings from minecraftbfhpro

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Im not able to join the play.stein ip and not ableto join the ts3 ip im able to join the 192.99 ip Is that weird?

Probably due to some part of the firewall kicking in try to connect to the main domain steinserv.net in your browser if that works try connecting with the url to the server and teamspeak again

Last edited:

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Notice: The server will be offline for the better part of Monday morning while it undergoes some much needed maintenance. All data will be backed up and restored but it may take some time to transfer all the files to the new system.

Attelis

Jul 29, 2019
1. Attelis
2. 16
3. 1.8 beta
4. i just want playing on good server without banned items/blocks.
add me pleas, I will be very grateful

chimebox

Jul 29, 2019
1.) chimebox
2.) 25
3.) about 2 years, mostly SP, been in a few servers but stopped due to heavy work loads and irregular work times at my previous work.
4.) Been looking to play on a server again and meet some new people.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) chimebox
2.) 25
3.) about 2 years, mostly SP, been in a few servers but stopped due to heavy work loads and irregular work times at my previous work.
4.) Been looking to play on a server again and meet some new people.
Sorry your application snuck by you are approved

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry I haven't been on all that much lately I just started load-in for a production and have been working nights. Ill be on as much as I can.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to say with the upcoming 1.7 pacts being released soon our server will reset with the new direwolf20 pack