[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else getting some extreme FPS lag? I'm using an AMD Athlon X4 760K Quad COre Processor 3.8GHz, and 8 gigs of ram on Windows 7. I'm also not using any extra java paramaters
My laptop I use to dev the pack is about the same ram wise and I'm fine. You should be allocating at least 2g for the pack as well as more permgen

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
I keep getting this error on trying to launch my server with the lastest update : http://pastebin.com/azvnRAcX
Read previous post and check the github before posting a duplicate issue. A hotfix is already pending for update.[DOUBLEPOST=1412086521][/DOUBLEPOST]For everyone posting issues please use the github for that. It makes it easier to track and also helps others see the issue

Werzieq

Jul 29, 2019
Read previous post and check the github before posting a duplicate issue. A hotfix is already pending for update.[DOUBLEPOST=1412086521][/DOUBLEPOST]For everyone posting issues please use the github for that. It makes it easier to track and also helps others see the issue
Clients work fine except for the Chest issue, server issue that forge won't load coremods is from your side as well ? Can you link me the same issue on github please :D ?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Clients work fine except for the Chest issue, server issue that forge won't load coremods is from your side as well ? Can you link me the same issue on github please :D ?
There isn't one at the moment because people are posting it here. Several people actually posted the chest issue here and it's fixed it the hot fix as well as the server issue. In the future I just want issues posted to github so I can keep track and reduce duplicates.

Reactions: polkziggy

Werzieq

Jul 29, 2019
There isn't one at the moment because people are posting it here. Several people actually posted the chest issue here and it's fixed it the hot fix as well as the server issue. In the future I just want issues posted to github so I can keep track and reduce duplicates.
sure, any idea how long the hotfix will take to be patched out ?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
We have chicken chunks and wireless redstone so expect them in build 12 :D

Also expect a Mechanical Titan lite pack by the end of the week for those who are having a hard time with the full version!

Last edited:

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
I believe you can turn retro gen on but be prepared for lag for a short time after reboot. The dev team recommended a world reset for this update though as far as I know.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
hotfix is live for those that havent noticed[DOUBLEPOST=1412194003][/DOUBLEPOST]
am having a issue with your mod pack or forge -1.7.10-.13.0.1208-universal will not allow you to update pack or change config changes or disable mods server will not restart ....just like this one http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php?topic=17071.0 the server company that host it are saying it the forge that causing this ?
your link is bad thats to a 1.7.2 issue

also forge and my pack have nothing to do with updating its all handled by the FTB launcher[DOUBLEPOST=1412194073][/DOUBLEPOST]All current github issues are cleared and now all issues in the current version 1.8.11 can be reported