Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN atomic667
2.) Age (optional) 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft for since october 2011
4.) Why do you want to join our server I haven't played ftb in a couple of months and I am looking to get back into it and browsing through the server lists this one seems great!

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN atomic667
2.) Age (optional) 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft for since october 2011
4.) Why do you want to join our server I haven't played ftb in a couple of months and I am looking to get back into it and browsing through the server lists this one seems great!

Application Approved

Basketball 23

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-Mrh23
Age- 15
How Long have you been playing mineminecraftcraft for- For about 4 years
Why do i want to join the server- I want to join the server because me and my friend are looking to join a server with nice people and you guys seem like them.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-Mrh23
Age- 15
How Long have you been playing mineminecraftcraft for- For about 4 years
Why do i want to join the server- I want to join the server because me and my friend are looking to join a server with nice people and you guys seem like them.
Approved

hockey25fan

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: hockey25fan
2.) Age (optional): 13
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: for a small family like whitelisted server with no banned items

KillerMcAwesome

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: KillerMcAwesome
2.) Age (optional): 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: almost 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I would love to join a small server that I could play on. I would also love to join because there is no greifing and no banned items. (I don't use mystcraft.)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: hockey25fan
2.) Age (optional): 13
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: for a small family like whitelisted server with no banned items
1.) IGN: KillerMcAwesome
2.) Age (optional): 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: almost 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I would love to join a small server that I could play on. I would also love to join because there is no greifing and no banned items. (I don't use mystcraft.)

Approved

NurseMissy

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN: NurseMissy
2) Age: 23
3) How long have you been playing minecraft? I would have to say 3 years if not more
4) Why do you want t join our server? Im looking for a friendly, active server where I can meet new people and have some fun :)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN: NurseMissy
2) Age: 23
3) How long have you been playing minecraft? I would have to say 3 years if not more
4) Why do you want t join our server? Im looking for a friendly, active server where I can meet new people and have some fun :)

Approved and welcome to steincraft

DoKM91AS

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN minecraftbfhpro
2.) Age (optional) 13
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft since 1.2.3 i dont remember the date / year / month
4.) Why do you want to join our server: cause other server dont respond / arnt online when i am / dont accept me cause of my age/ dont have a friendly staff or and players / i wanna play with nice ppl and dont wanna play with ppl that grief steal or do stuff i dont want

i use skype and ts3 i can download other programs
also i am i good builder for the looks

Video will be uploaded Of my Building Srry not able to it will take 6 hours for like 4 minutes of video

i also am a good gamer and know a lot of things

TheRealSamShady

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN TheRealSamShady
2.) Age : 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since classic, i.e 5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'm looking for a friendly community to share my experiences with.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN minecraftbfhpro
2.) Age (optional) 13
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft since 1.2.3 i dont remember the date / year / month
4.) Why do you want to join our server: cause other server dont respond / arnt online when i am / dont accept me cause of my age/ dont have a friendly staff or and players / i wanna play with nice ppl and dont wanna play with ppl that grief steal or do stuff i dont want

i use skype and ts3 i can download other programs
also i am i good builder for the looks

Video will be uploaded Of my Building Srry not able to it will take 6 hours for like 4 minutes of video

i also am a good gamer and know a lot of things
1.) IGN TheRealSamShady
2.) Age : 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since classic, i.e 5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'm looking for a friendly community to share my experiences with.

Approved[DOUBLEPOST=1412046232][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't seem to connect
Issue fixed

Tundras

Jul 29, 2019
I'm all for a helping out on one. My personal thoughts would be maybe a few simple machines and charging stations. Some farm areas and maybe a place for shops?

AzeTheGreat

Jul 29, 2019
1. AzeTheGreat
2. 16
3. 3ish years.
4. I enjoy messing around and other people make the experience more fun.