FTB Monster Health issues

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
So all of a sudden I am losing health faster than normal and I cannot heal unless I eat every heart that is healed.

Any ideas why this is happening ?

Wasn't like this before.

And no I dont have anything on me or around me that would cause this.
Happening no matter where I am.

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I'm probably wrong but just a guess as I don't really know how this stuff works but could it have been something with like flux taint or flux poisoning? I don't know what effects it gives to you just a thought. Sorry.

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I'm probably wrong but just a guess as I don't really know how this stuff works but could it have been something with like flux taint or flux poisoning? I don't know what effects it gives to you just a thought. Sorry.

Dont think so, and wouldn't it show if it was that?

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
This is really starting to get annoying.
I just cant figure out why my health drops so fast and that I have to eat everytime I gain a heart back while healing.

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
=Ok so I think I may have figured it out, but cannot test it until I get home.
I think it has to do with Mystcraft and "Instability". You get debuffs from certain Mystcraft Wolrds that have these Instabilities.
Hunger just happens to be one of these and Fatigue also.
I think they stay with you until you enter a stable Mystfraft World, or you can just disable these debuffs in the Mystcraft Config. (Instability=false).

I have disabled these in the config, and if that does not cure me (Snce I got these debuffs prior to disabling them) I will just go into a Stable world.

Reactions: Bigpak

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
It probably would have been helpful to state that you had been to a Mystcraft world/were in one, that was instable.... but the debuffs shouldn't last when you leave the world

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
It probably would have been helpful to state that you had been to a Mystcraft world/were in one, that was instable.... but the debuffs shouldn't last when you leave the world

From what I have read about them, you need to then enter a stable world to get rid of the Debuffs.
Overworld does not count.

And I have NOT entered a Stable Mystcraft World since this started happening.

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
Alrighty, I've had issues with mystcraft effects in the past even AFTER you leave a world and it is just bugged on you until you either drink a bucket of milk (If minefactory reloaded is added a milk bottle from that) or you could opt to use a command if you have access to it. /effect nvrsbr clear

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
Alrighty, I've had issues with mystcraft effects in the past even AFTER you leave a world and it is just bugged on you until you either drink a bucket of milk (If minefactory reloaded is added a milk bottle from that) or you could opt to use a command if you have access to it. /effect nvrsbr clear

Awesome thanks

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019

Tried the command and it said I had no effects to remove.
Drank a milk bottle but that didnt help either.

wolfpax181

Jul 29, 2019
If you didn't make a hardcore world, you might want to just store all your stuff and die once. Death generally is the grand clearer of slates and it might kill some bugged debuff that none of us are aware of.

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
If you didn't make a hardcore world, you might want to just store all your stuff and die once. Death generally is the grand clearer of slates and it might kill some bugged debuff that none of us are aware of.

Yeah I may have to try that.

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
Hm. That's odd, do you have any plugins or anything of the sort? Any extra mods added to FTB? Any configs tweaked or changed?

Edit: That's not quite right then, I have no effects and I do it and it says took all effects from bigpak. That's not right then, you sure you don't have any plugins? If this doesn't work try spawning in and eating a terrawart if IC2 is in your pack. Maybe that will help. So far it almost sounds like its either a plugin or an extra mod or tweaked config though. Are you running MCPC+ or Cauldron?

Last edited:

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
Hm. That's odd, do you have any plugins or anything of the sort? Any extra mods added to FTB? Any configs tweaked or changed?

Edit: That's not quite right then, I have no effects and I do it and it says took all effects from bigpak. That's not right then, you sure you don't have any plugins? If this doesn't work try spawning in and eating a terrawart if IC2 is in your pack. Maybe that will help. So far it almost sounds like its either a plugin or an extra mod or tweaked config though. Are you running MCPC+ or Cauldron?

Remember I am running FTB Monster not just FTB.
I dont have any extra mods added.

And its only affecting me, the other two people playing are not affected.

Last edited: