The Erebus team crisis: we are in dire need of a talented terrain coder

Dylan4ever

Jul 29, 2019
Hello dear people,

I am here today to share some lesser great news...

Our beloved chylex has not been able to find much time lately to work on the project, and he also has a job now which makes it even harder. Also, he was having some troubles with biomes and such (GenLayer related things and such, from what I know about coding) for future plans of ours.
Now I am here today, asking if there is someone who knows the mod and feels like he can put his heart into the project. A motivated and talented person who knows his way around structure and terrain generation, with a decent amount of spare time that he is willing to put into this project.

If you are a person that fits the bill, feel free to PM me here or over at MCF, or just post here or whatever. Just get into contact. If you know someone that might fit, feel free to redirect me or something.

That was it I suppose. Sad news which has immensely slowed us down over the past months... Only recently did I see no end in it though. I suppose the Erebus is ''boned'' until we find someone that can give us the impulse we need.
Development in other parts of the mod have not halted though... There has been lots of other progress. Just, this crucial point... Goddamnit.

~ Dylan

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
I can't help sadly but I wish you good luck on your journey. I hope everything turns out all right :)

TheWeltinator

Jul 29, 2019
Can I set a standard of not spamming the thread with "Sorry, I'd love to help but can't?"

That being said, I'd love to help, but I have little to no experience with any kind of coding.