Whitelist Server BSOD Direwolf20 1.7.10 32gig (no banned items) Teamspeak.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pilgrim143

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pilgrim143
Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: USA
why should we white list you: I like to build things that all people can use. (like dw20s workshops)

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, i have a bad thing that I need to tell you and that is MY LAPTOP BROKE yeah that's true.
I'm sorry but I'm not sure when I'm going to get pc.
I'm going to be very active on forum to help people with mods and that stuff.
Im not sure when I'm going back on server.
If you have any questions or problems please contact me I'm going to be very glad to help you.
I have a lot of free time.
Vacant get people to ts server.
I'm going to be on ts server maybe.
So bye.

Sent from my GT-I8190N

Greathos

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Greathos
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Canada
  • why should we white list you: I played a fair amount of FTB a little while back with a few friends but they have mostly moved on. I am looking for a good community of players. I find the game much more fun with good people to talk and build with.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Greathos
  • why should we white list you: I played a fair amount of FTB a little while back with a few friends but they have mostly moved on. I am looking for a good community of players. I find the game much more fun with good people to talk and build with.
Added
Welcome to the server.

Greathos

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason my friend is unable to create an account on here. Refuses to send him a confirmation email. So I am posting on his behalf :)
  • IGN: Crossraid
  • why should we white list you: I am interested in finding a community of players to have some fun with. Learn a new mod pack

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason my friend is unable to create an account on here. Refuses to send him a confirmation email. So I am posting on his behalf :)
  • IGN: Crossraid
  • why should we white list you: I am interested in finding a community of players to have some fun with. Learn a new mod pack
your friend is added as well

Great_Sphinx

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Great_Sphinx
  • why should we white list you: Im very good with the mods and im looking for a great server

djblank6

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Djblank6
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.:United States ( Louisiana )
  • why should we white list you:
I’m a Norman which mean i’m super nice and get along with everyone, I can be hard headed at times, I plan to go into the military ( United States Marine Corps ) i’m seven-teen years old. I’m a junior in High-school, I have a pretty exciting life. My strong points are Getting along with people and i’m never aggravating. It’s really something to get to know me. My name is Thomas Blankenship, on Facebook i’m tommy blankenship, Thats what my family called me growing up. My actual name is Thomas. It would be great to get to know you.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much :)
my pleasure :)[DOUBLEPOST=1410475765][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN: Great_Sphinx
  • why should we white list you: Im very good with the mods and im looking for a great server
added
welcome to the server[DOUBLEPOST=1410475797][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN: Djblank6
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.:United States ( Louisiana )
  • why should we white list you:
I’m a Norman which mean i’m super nice and get along with everyone, I can be hard headed at times, I plan to go into the military ( United States Marine Corps ) i’m seven-teen years old. I’m a junior in High-school, I have a pretty exciting life. My strong points are Getting along with people and i’m never aggravating. It’s really something to get to know me. My name is Thomas Blankenship, on Facebook i’m tommy blankenship, Thats what my family called me growing up. My actual name is Thomas. It would be great to get to know you.
added
welcome to the server.

Kymthe

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: VDubG
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Romania
  • Why should we white list you: Looking for a relaxed server with an average population, with no huge list of banned mods and some nice ppl to play with

teh_nexus

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: teh_nexus
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: US
  • why should we white list you: I'm hunting for a stable server that lets me do what I need to do without it shutting down by the time I get a good base going. Also I would love to run with Big Reactors along with the other mods, love that mod

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: VDubG
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Romania
  • Why should we white list you: Looking for a relaxed server with an average population, with no huge list of banned mods and some nice ppl to play with
Added
Welcome to the server[DOUBLEPOST=1410591168][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN: teh_nexus
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: US
  • why should we white list you: I'm hunting for a stable server that lets me do what I need to do without it shutting down by the time I get a good base going. Also I would love to run with Big Reactors along with the other mods, love that mod
Added
Welcome to the server

Nigeltd

Jul 29, 2019
Application
  • IGN: Nigeltd
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: canada
  • why should we white list you: because i play a lot of mod packs and can help anyone with any mod