forum email alerts not being received

Paul17041993

Mar 17, 2013
Australia
www.vectrobe.net
because apparently the support board is not a place for this issue, I'm repeating it here.

this has been a bug it seems for quite a long while, though hadn't exactly looked into it until now, apparently also email confirmations are possibly broken at least for @live addresses so it looks like the server might be broken for said address.

however that being said, the email confirmation for this specific site works fine with my @live account, so if they use the same server then something else is afoot and the problem might lie in my specific FTB account.

if your alerts do or don't work please respond here and mention whether you use @live, @gmail, or whatever other ones, it'll help determine whats happening here.

Last edited:

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
I'm aware of the issue but it is not us failing to send the messages, we send the emails as we do to every other provider. I assume this is an issue with some sort of spam filter hotmail have in place so there is nothing I can do to prevent this issue

Paul17041993

Mar 17, 2013
Australia
www.vectrobe.net
I'm aware of the issue but it is not us failing to send the messages, we send the emails as we do to every other provider. I assume this is an issue with some sort of spam filter hotmail have in place so there is nothing I can do to prevent this issue

have you contacted microsoft about it? because the support board's ones work perfectly fine.