Whitelist Server Entangled Gaming | 1.6.4 | Whitelist | Small Community Based Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jay Zeller

Jul 29, 2019
Entangled Gaming:

-Server IP:
Will be given out if whitelisted

-FTB Pack: Monster 1.6.4 Whitelisted

-Rules:

1. Respect other players.
2. No griefing, stealing or destroying others property.
3. No PVP or killing another player without consent of other player.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO USE OF ANY RACIAL, SEXUAL, OR OFFENSIVE SLURS. (Will result in an immediate kick/ban)
5. Must build over 500 blocks from spawn
6. All redstone builds must have an on/off switch and switched off when offline or AFK.
7. If you are on the server, please be on Skype or TeamSpeak3

Whitelist Applications: http://www.entangledgaming.enjin.com/apply

Mod Pack info (Enabled/Disabled items):

http://www.entangledgaming.enjin.co...read/14416332-new-world-mod-pack-instructions

Beta map? No, we have a fully functional map.

Server Description:

Here on Entangled Gaming, we are a tight knit community that loves to build with each other and have fun while still maintaining a competitive spirit. All of the players know each other pretty well as we do community based events to try and keep the server as tight knit as possible. We focus more upon being closer to the other players than the amount of people that we have on the server. As of this being posted, we have 25 people who play on the server. We are looking to expand that number while still keeping everything close together. As well as we are going to be opening up a Vanilla server for our members to play on when 1.8 comes out so that we can relax and have fun while keeping that community based theme of eG. We look forward to seeing you on the server!

-Staff of eG

Difficulty Level: Hard Mode

Slots/Hardware Specs: Currently we have 50 slots on the server as well as 4gb of RAM.

Please apply on our site (www.entangledgaming.enjin.com/apply)

We look forward to seeing your applications on our site.

-eG Staff

Last edited:

nart

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry but u have a ridiculous app for your server. You want my real name, my skype you want me to evaluate myself as a builder and even a picture (some people are good with tech and set ups not everyone is a solid builder), the donation question ... and a "why should we accept you section". This feels like a application for a government job not a game server. Following some basic rules is not a problem but this is just silly. I hope this helps you with your application deficit.

Jay Zeller

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry but u have a ridiculous app for your server. You want my real name, my skype you want me to evaluate myself as a builder and even a picture (some people are good with tech and set ups not everyone is a solid builder), the donation question ... and a "why should we accept you section". This feels like a application for a government job not a game server. Following some basic rules is not a problem but this is just silly. I hope this helps you with your application deficit.
You can put as little info as you want on the application, we are just trying to get a feel for who you are as a person so that we don't accept somebody that won't follow the rules or will grief and whatnot, if you feel that we are being to strict or nosey or whatever, then go apply for another server. We feel this is the best way for our server to pick the best people.

-Jay

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
lol, I looked at this server thread and just laughed, you guys won't get many apps, for starters as nart said the app is like a job application. I understand you want decent people to apply but there is a fine line between being thorough and anal to the point of putting people off. Also your 'banned items / mods' list is ridiculous:

advanced genetics, electricraft, dragon API, emasher resource, engineers toolbox, exapnded redstone, gascraft, geostrata, lycanites, meteor craft, modular force, mystcraft, qcraft, roguelike, specialmobs

You have this in the monster section of server apps, you should move it to 'Other packs' as it is barely Monster.

Just some criticism, trying to help. Good luck with your server, you will need it I think.

Reactions: "Morgan"

KeepItTrill24

Jul 29, 2019
lol, I looked at this server thread and just laughed, you guys won't get many apps, for starters as nart said the app is like a job application. I understand you want decent people to apply but there is a fine line between being thorough and anal to the point of putting people off. Also your 'banned items / mods' list is ridiculous:

advanced genetics, electricraft, dragon API, emasher resource, engineers toolbox, exapnded redstone, gascraft, geostrata, lycanites, meteor craft, modular force, mystcraft, qcraft, roguelike, specialmobs

You have this in the monster section of server apps, you should move it to 'Other packs' as it is barely Monster.

Just some criticism, trying to help. Good luck with your server, you will need it I think.

Thanks for the input but, first off most of the "Mods" we have listed are all part of one mod. Reika's mods. Therefore they may look like more, second of DragonAPI isn't even a mod, it loads Reikas mods. The app has been trimmed as well. Also, all of our members seem to be very happy with our modpack and server. Please don't bash our modpack list if you don't even know what we're deleting. Thanks for the input though...

Myth

Jul 29, 2019
I sent mine in also.

PS. I believe the application in fine for the type of people you guys are trying to recruit. And in response to the statement above. I have seen McDonalds applications worse than that.