Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ok couple a serious questions....

1. Bibliocraft vs. Better storage (who wants Bibliocraft craft and who wants better storage)

2. Big reactors? Or too laggy?

3.Hats and hat stands?

Please respond in the next couple a hours

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Reason I ask Bibliocraft vs better storage is we already have storage mods *looks at AE and iron chests* so the only reason I was keeping better storage around was for the backpacks and the armor stands. The back packs are kinda covered *looks at ender storage and the golden bag of holding* and with Bibliocraft we could get some new decorative things and armor stands.

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Huh ok you sure on the lag from big reactors? Also did you see my post on the forums about lag in the new pack?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
So derpy I am removing AG for the next update I had already removed all the terrain damage and stuff from it so there really isn't anything in it that another mod doesn't add except they require a few more resources that's all. Now the reason I am doing this is because I want to make room for more mods or just to lighten the pack a little I haven't decided but either way it will be gone.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I figured that out. Remember? 8h time difference? Anyways I'll go to sleep now maybe get on tomorrow and actually set up my base

Reactions: pc_assassin

LegitPsycho

Jul 29, 2019
I check the forums at least 5 - 6 times a week. And to whoever asked, yes. It is now set up so that only I or Solomon can approve users that want to join the site. (Due to limitations, I cannot allow @pc_assassin or @Derpysauce to allow members onto the site, without giving you both full admin priviliges. And I doubt @SolomonAiel would agree with that xD

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I check the forums at least 5 - 6 times a week. And to whoever asked, yes. It is now set up so that only I or Solomon can approve users that want to join the site. (Due to limitations, I cannot allow @pc_assassin or @Derpysauce to allow members onto the site, without giving you both full admin priviliges. And I doubt @SolomonAiel would agree with that xD

Ah what would be wrong with full privileges? And its not like derpy or I would ruin stuff intentionally......