Whitelist Server BSOD Direwolf20 1.7.10 32gig (no banned items) Teamspeak.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the Blue Screen Of Death server.

This is for the people in the community, who just want to chill out and play the game with a smaller group of people, this server is based on Direwolf20 pack, but to make it a bit interesting we added a few extra mods. :)

I would like to invite anyone who is like minded to fill out the application bellow.

We no longer take applications on the forum page, please fill in the application on the website.

Although feedback is always appreciated.

feel free to post any bugs here.

The only thing i ask is to be respectful to each other and helpful when you can.

if you need any help don`t hesitate to contact me on skype: stoiangabi_1
The rules

• If you find a problem with the server please contact Admin.
  • No stealing other players items.
  • Abuse towards staff or other players will not be tolerated.
  • Quarries in mining age only
  • Must be 17 or over to play on the server
Rule breaking consequences
Anyone who breaks any of the rules will get 1 and only 1 warning.
A second offense will lead to a ban.

Server details
ip: bluesod.co.uk:25565

Last edited:

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: slyferrio1
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: United Kindom, England
  • why should we white list you: I know a fair amount about most of the mods; The things I do know I can help other players on the server with, and the things I don't know... Well, It would be fun to learn with other people on the server.

Additional Information:
    If needed I can be contacted VIA Email and/or Skype

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
adde
  • IGN: slyferrio1
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: United Kindom, England
  • why should we white list you: I know a fair amount about most of the mods; The things I do know I can help other players on the server with, and the things I don't know... Well, It would be fun to learn with other people on the server.

Additional Information:
    If needed I can be contacted VIA Email and/or Skype
added :)

Jakub0076

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: PL_WidEleC_PL
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Poland
  • why should we white list you: I want to play on server with normal ppl. On server when we can talk together and help each other.
  • IGN: IITurtl3
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: D: Denmark
  • why should we white list you: I want to play on server with normal ppl. On server when we can talk together and help each other.

Zederator

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Zederator
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: I live in Sweden. :)
  • why should we white list you: I'm looking for a community to join and have some fun with. I'm a veteran of minecraft mods, (been around since 1.2) so I know a fair bit of almost every mod. I also like to help others and I'm a laid back person. :)

TheGreatKamina

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:dmcklveen
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: US
  • why should we white list you: I know a decent amount about most of the mods, and I really like working on projects for the community (i.e. public farms, railways, factories, etc).

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
added[DOUBLEPOST=1407013632][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN: Zederator
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: I live in Sweden. :)
  • why should we white list you: I'm looking for a community to join and have some fun with. I'm a veteran of minecraft mods, (been around since 1.2) so I know a fair bit of almost every mod. I also like to help others and I'm a laid back person. :)
added[DOUBLEPOST=1407013691][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN:dmcklveen
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: US
  • why should we white list you: I know a decent amount about most of the mods, and I really like working on projects for the community (i.e. public farms, railways, factories, etc).
added

Komoxiz

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Komoxiz
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Canada
  • why should we white list you: I used to play in some small servers some time ago, but had to take a break, but now I am back and hoping to join a new small server and have fun. It's always fun to play with other people.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Komoxiz
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Canada
  • why should we white list you: I used to play in some small servers some time ago, but had to take a break, but now I am back and hoping to join a new small server and have fun. It's always fun to play with other people.
added

Jakub0076

Jul 29, 2019

Try again because we are not on WL

Gerry Ashworth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gerry_the_Reaper
Why we should whitelist you: I've always wanted a small ftb community server to play on. I've been around the scene for awhile and just have been honing my talent on single player as finding one appropriate for my age range and having relatively frequent players has been difficult. I would love to join you guys and offer nothing but another player to add to the fun of the game and maybe some knowledge sharing here and there.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gerry_the_Reaper
Why we should whitelist you: I've always wanted a small ftb community server to play on. I've been around the scene for awhile and just have been honing my talent on single player as finding one appropriate for my age range and having relatively frequent players has been difficult. I would love to join you guys and offer nothing but another player to add to the fun of the game and maybe some knowledge sharing here and there.
added

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Evilek
  • why should we whitelist you: I am an experienced FTB player playing since 1.2.5, know most of mods. My favourites are AE, LP, TE, BC, IC2, TiC. I am looking for a small community server where I can settle down and build what comes to my mind :)

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Evilek
  • why should we whitelist you: I am an experienced FTB player playing since 1.2.5, know most of mods. My favourites are AE, LP, TE, BC, IC2, TiC. I am looking for a small community server where I can settle down and build what comes to my mind :)
added

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:320veseljko023
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.:Croatia
  • why should we white list you 1.) I have expirience with ftb (2 y) and i have 3.5 years played vanila. I know basics of many mods like ic2 and thaumcraft...
  • (2.) Im looking for small and friendly community to have fun and meet friends.

Last edited:

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
guys server is dow for about 1 or 2 hours, just trying to fix some issues with people not being able to connect.
soryy for the inconvenience.[DOUBLEPOST=1407103696][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry*

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i`m waiting for the guys from 1and1 to reimage the server. i decided to start clean.
but no worries i saved the world :)