help glitch, i think? lol

RubyRiley12

Jul 29, 2019
everytime i play ftb on this server i keep getting this weird thing like i guess a black line or some sort that keeps popping up. i can't do or see anything when i turn that directions i have to kinda walk backwards to do anything.
IMG_17072014_232428.png
IMG_17072014_231329.png

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen something like that before. I was in a Magical Forest from TC 4 and I noticed a pillar of fucked up geometry. Only was there when I looked a specific way, and if I looked at it from different angles it changed a bit. Went away after a few minutes and I haven't seen it since.
Also, I'm plugging in my laptop charger but the charge meter in your pictures isn't changing!

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
that doesn't work. i still get it. -_- don't have to be rude
http://xkcd.com/1373/
Also we aren't all sunshine and friends here. You may have a bad time. I for one, always want to be a dick, but I often want to help here as well.
Hence my post before this one.[DOUBLEPOST=1405690971][/DOUBLEPOST]
No worries, Law shall move it to a suitable section...
Also it's kinda hard for Lawbroken to move this to the right section when the right section is the support forums.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Also we aren't all sunshine and friends here. You may have a bad time. I for one, always want to be a dick, but I often want to help here as well.
Also it's kinda hard for Lawbroken to move this to the right section when the right section is the support forums.
Everyone posts in General FTB Chat though...until they bring back the old support section, that's Laws problem.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I am the only one without that problem.
Probably because I can go until it is at 5% or less.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Back on topic, this looks like a graphics card problem if it keeps happening and doesn't go away. Either that or a texture pack problem(not applicable if you use the Default texture pack) or a specific mod(Optifine?)
But first step is always Force Updating the pack(Back up your world first!)

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen something like that before. I was in a Magical Forest from TC 4 and I noticed a pillar of fucked up geometry. Only was there when I looked a specific way, and if I looked at it from different angles it changed a bit. Went away after a few minutes and I haven't seen it since.
Also, I'm plugging in my laptop charger but the charge meter in your pictures isn't changing!

:D I liked, and then laughed at your post (usually that's my response to whatever bile you spew on any given day here ;) ).. Then followed the rest of the posts. Random thought, which I am sure will be ignored: You should lay off the new members at least, until they get a sense of your type of interaction. They might learn to appreciate the nature of your interactions after getting used to it for a while. :)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
:D I liked, and then laughed at your post (usually that's my response to whatever bile you spew on any given day here ;) ).. Then followed the rest of the posts. Random thought, which I am sure will be ignored: You should lay off the new members at least, until they get a sense of your type of interaction. They might learn to appreciate the nature of your interactions after getting used to it for a while. :)
I cannot be the only one that would love YX33A doing that on my intro thread when I was still new. I love when anyone does things like that.

Reactions: YX33A and AlCapella

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
I cannot be the only one that would love YX33A doing that on my intro thread when I was still new. I love when anyone does things like that.

It all depends... Some people like their comedy in slapstick (3 stooges) form and some others like their comedy in verbal form (the two ronnies). Similarly it all depends on one's personal taste on what constitutes "welcoming". :)

And also there's "levels of tolerance" to how much ribbing you can take as well. So, it's all more art and less of a science. That's why I prefer to wait till the newcomers ease into the forum shenanigans, before attempting to pulling their legs. The trophy labels are a good indicator at telling you how long someone's been here anyway. :)

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
mlfw10292-1382186026731.png

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
[turns FTT mod ON] ^^ unsurprisingly predictable response is, well, ... unsurprising again.

(EDIT: Also, let's not derail this thread anymore)