[1.6.x] Thaumcraft 4.0.5b Research Cheat Sheet - 1Mil Views!! - Topic above me is a doodoo head. HA!

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Grghh, flowers rule! :p
That sounds so creepy...

dancing-among-the-flowers.jpg

^ You.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
...Even to the No Topic Thread?
I have never seen the gloriousness that is the no topic thread, even if it is locked, can someone care to link me to it?

In on topic(ish) stuff, anyone agree they should make research harder? its insanely easy now, to the point where I don't need a single guide like this to even do anything. Don't get me wrong, I like the new miningame aspect to it, but I think there should be SOMETHING to make it even a bit harder

Reactions: Padfoote

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
I have never seen the gloriousness that is the no topic thread, even if it is locked, can someone care to link me to it?

In on topic(ish) stuff, anyone agree they should make research harder? its insanely easy now, to the point where I don't need a single guide like this to even do anything. Don't get me wrong, I like the new miningame aspect to it, but I think there should be SOMETHING to make it even a bit harder
i want to see it too.... i always wondered, why was it banished to the abyss.... maybe, the horrors of gregtech arguments took it, maybe BTW VS forge, or maybe something worse.......