Whitelist Server Dragons Palace - Monster Pack - Whitelist - 18+ - 6GB Ram 5 cores

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Exclusive_88

Why you're a good fit for this community: I have been looking for a new FTB server since my friend shut his down after 1.4.7 so he could put more time into League of Legends. I have been watching the FTB forums waiting for the right one to pop up, and I think I have found it. I am very creative, love to build high tech workshops that are super efficient and most of all I am really friendly.

username: mestra

Why you're a good fit for this community: I enjoy playing minecraft but I do find it to be more of a social game, just sitting and building stuff on your own gets quite boring and no one is there to appreciate it. I've run my own small FTB unleashed server for about a year with a few friends who have since moved on to other games and I'm just looking for a nice small community to have some laughs with and build some cool stuff.
Ill pm you the details in a few minutes

AkillerDogV100

Jul 29, 2019
Username: AkillerDogV100

Why you’re a good fit for this community: im looking for a good at least semi active community
i have been playing modded minecraft for about 3 years i used to run my own server until i lost my job and i am in need of some new people to play with

Haight

Jul 29, 2019
Username: VohnHaight

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I took a break from minecrafting to play ff xiv and then play dark souls 2 way to much, Finished them up and am now looking for a nice new place to start building again. Always been a huge fan of minecraft but everyonce and a while need that bit of break. I always enjoy playing it far more with other people than by myself, makes ofr a much better time.

Kethet

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kethet99

Why you’re a good fit for this community:
I enjoy playing FTB and want to get into it again after quite a time off, I especially enjoy playing with other friendly people. I'm glad to help anyone who might struggle with anything or if they just want to play.

EmoWhiteRobot

Jul 29, 2019
Username:EmoWhiteRobot

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I enjoy being part of smaller servers. I respect what people have built and there stuff and I hope, I'm returned the favor. I've been away from FTB for about 6 months, but I'm ready to dive back in and have some fun with a good community.

itgetsbiger

Jul 29, 2019
username: Itgetsbiger

Why you're a good fit for this community: I never tried FTB, but it would be something I would rather enjoy. I have been playing minecraft since alpha, but my friend wants me to join him who is also applying for the server.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
username: Itgetsbiger

Why you're a good fit for this community: I never tried FTB, but it would be something I would rather enjoy. I have been playing minecraft since alpha, but my friend wants me to join him who is also applying for the server.

Username:EmoWhiteRobot

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I enjoy being part of smaller servers. I respect what people have built and there stuff and I hope, I'm returned the favor. I've been away from FTB for about 6 months, but I'm ready to dive back in and have some fun with a good community.

Username: VohnHaight

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I took a break from minecrafting to play ff xiv and then play dark souls 2 way to much, Finished them up and am now looking for a nice new place to start building again. Always been a huge fan of minecraft but everyonce and a while need that bit of break. I always enjoy playing it far more with other people than by myself, makes ofr a much better time.

Username: AkillerDogV100

Why you’re a good fit for this community: im looking for a good at least semi active community
i have been playing modded minecraft for about 3 years i used to run my own server until i lost my job and i am in need of some new people to play with
I will white list and on you all the details when I get home from work 6 GMT7.

Kethet

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any particular reason I was not admitted onto the server? Out of the last 5 applications 4 were accepted but not mine, how come?

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any particular reason I was not admitted onto the server? Out of the last 5 applications 4 were accepted but not mine, how come?
I mentioned to someone earlier that this server is on the west coast in America and that long of a distance would not make for good game play depending on Internet connection. It's nothing against you. Would have replied to you too I'm just at work and that quick post.

Theepicsatyr

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Theepicsatyr

Location: varies as im in the military but missouri and virginia

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I have been trying to find a community to play with for a while i have my own server as well but dont really see alot of action on it just like 2 or 3 people. i enjoy the game and enjoy making new friends. In am getting very familiar with different mods and enjoy making fun big builds and building community projects. i'm a honest person and love all aspects of minecraft at this point and am willing to help when needed.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
There has been some changes made to the server and the OP had been updated with this information.
Username: Theepicsatyr

Location: varies as im in the military but missouri and virginia

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I have been trying to find a community to play with for a while i have my own server as well but dont really see alot of action on it just like 2 or 3 people. i enjoy the game and enjoy making new friends. In am getting very familiar with different mods and enjoy making fun big builds and building community projects. i'm a honest person and love all aspects of minecraft at this point and am willing to help when needed.
I am sorry it has taken me this long to reply. If you are still ingested I will PM you the details and add you to the White list tonight.

There is still plenty of room for new members to join, don't forget to apply.

TeccaN9na

Jul 29, 2019
This is an application for myself and my good real life friend.

Username: TeccaN9na & Jackotoole

How active of a player are you: around 6-8 hours per day.

Why you’re a good fit for this community: We are looking for an FTB server that has a good community. We both have played since Alpha, and have been playing modded minecraft since Tekkit. Also played Mindcrack and Ultimate heavily. We are both very mature (though we can have a laugh/joke), we both love the grind of minecraft and we are both very active. We are friendly, talkative and helpful people that I believe would make a great fit in your community.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
This is an application for myself and my good real life friend.

Username: TeccaN9na & Jackotoole

How active of a player are you: around 6-8 hours per day.

Why you’re a good fit for this community: We are looking for an FTB server that has a good community. We both have played since Alpha, and have been playing modded minecraft since Tekkit. Also played Mindcrack and Ultimate heavily. We are both very mature (though we can have a laugh/joke), we both love the grind of minecraft and we are both very active. We are friendly, talkative and helpful people that I believe would make a great fit in your community.
I will pm you the details tonight.

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Orcius

How active of a player are you: 8-12h/week

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I like to build/use/contribute to a sort of community and this server seems right for it. Just to give you an idea: I'd like to build a huge automated farm that will produce every single food in the game and 'sell' it on a market to the community :D

ninjacorey

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ninjacorey1337

How active of a player are you: not as often as i would like due to wife and 4kids but i am on. Roughly 4-6 hours or so when the wife is at work.

Why you’re a good fit for this community: i am a mature adult who loves to help other. would help community when in need and co players as well. Been playing ftb for awhile now and is familier with most mods and will research and find info.if needed.

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Boratanoim

How active of a player are you: 4-5 hours a day

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I would love too just relax and have a ftb world were I can just have fun

If you are accepted I will PM you the server details.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Orcius

How active of a player are you: 8-12h/week

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I like to build/use/contribute to a sort of community and this server seems right for it. Just to give you an idea: I'd like to build a huge automated farm that will produce every single food in the game and 'sell' it on a market to the community :D
Username: ninjacorey1337

How active of a player are you: not as often as i would like due to wife and 4kids but i am on. Roughly 4-6 hours or so when the wife is at work.

Why you’re a good fit for this community: i am a mature adult who loves to help other. would help community when in need and co players as well. Been playing ftb for awhile now and is familier with most mods and will research and find info.if needed.
Username: Boratanoim

How active of a player are you: 4-5 hours a day

Why you’re a good fit for this community: I would love too just relax and have a ftb world were I can just have fun

If you are accepted I will PM you the server details.
I'm going to PM you the details now.