Looking for proper location to post...

GraveRave

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I seen the promote your server section but where is the looking for server section I can't find it.I was looking for a magic world modpack rp server

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I don't get it.
Why isn't it first instinct to look for servers in the section that server threads go?

If you're referring to posting a whole thread with you just asking for a server, that's pretty lazy. Consider how you could just look through the server section and likely find what you want in about 5 minutes (I know this from personal experience). A thread with you asking for a server would always end in a giant rage-fest of server owners arguing about which one's better, it'd be terrifying.

GraveRave

Jul 29, 2019
I don't get it.
Why isn't it first instinct to look for servers in the section that server threads go?

If you're referring to posting a whole thread with you just asking for a server, that's pretty lazy. Consider how you could just look through the server section and likely find what you want in about 5 minutes (I know this from personal experience). A thread with you asking for a server would always end in a giant rage-fest of server owners arguing about which one's better, it'd be terrifying.
well honestly I meant no harm or to be lazy threads like these can aid both party sides the server owner and the one looking for the server.for example how it can help the own is the owner would go to this section and find someone already wanting the server. also as for conflicts I been to minecraft forums i never seen this kind of conflict although i am not entirely active rest assured I am sure there are common sense boundaries that count as flaming in behavior to avoid. I can accept the answer no sir though I just needed a question answered who knows maybe I will find another site with the kind of thread I am after and I thank you for taking the time to express your concerns with me looking for this kind o thread maybe what you said is indeed true and that is why I am not gona continue looking at this topic I asked and I was told no so simple

Runebooke

Jul 29, 2019
A looking for server section would be a much needed addition for server owners, and players alike. I don't know why this isn't here already, as i have spent hours looking through listings and to no avail. A looking for server section would provide owners a list of current active player preferences to get a glimpse of what kind of server players are wanting and would allow current servers to be more "proactive" in recruitment if they would like to bolster their player base.