UserName Change

powercore1221

Jul 29, 2019
Very Quick question is it possable to change my user name on here as im a server owner and i most of the stuff i do on here is server releated stuff ie whitelisting people and update threads that are releated to my server so as it this for me is just relted to server stuff i wanna change my user name to Funcraftserver or just Funcraft

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Very *quick question is it *possible to change my *username on here as *I'm a server owner and most of the stuff *I do on here is server *related stuff *(i.e *white-listing people and *updating threads that are *related to my server)*. I just *do *server *related *and I wanna change my *username to Funcraftserver(*FunCraftServer/FuncraftServer) or just Funcraft*.
18 asterisks.
* = fix.

Manners cost nothing and if you want us to help you, you better use them.

Reactions: Mevansuto

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
You can nickname yourself with certain plugins.
Otherwise wait until 1.8 for name changes.
AND FOR GOD SAKE USE PUNCTUATION.

Actually, the ability to change names will come after 1.8... They're adding changes to make it possible in 1.8, such as database structures to ensure that when John becomes Joan everything they own will still be there.

Reactions: RealSketch

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
That would never happen however they did say once upon a time that they were going to do a name change system for MC for money (Like World Of Warcraft does)

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
That would never happen however they did say once upon a time that they were going to do a name change system for MC for money (Like World Of Warcraft does)
That idea has been abandoned though, I've read that 1.8/1.9 will allow you to change your name once every something amount of time for free! :p

WoW goes too far by also asking you to pay for game time.

Reactions: Padfoote