Broken!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted666

Jul 29, 2019
Let me get this out of the way right now: I am very angry because everywhere I look to try to find a solution every suggestion is "reinstall" or that I screwed up somehow and have outdated Java (which is always auto updated) or some other absolutely stupid suggestion.

So what I want to know is when we will get a working launcher again, when we will get a support site that actually gives support since your "support site" does not actually give support, and when will there be a new process to trying to resolve these issues since the old process clearly doesn't work.

Telling people to reinstall multiple programs several times is not support, it is absolute stupidity!

My complaint is Agrarian Skies crashed corrupting my instance, somehow. It deleted my world, corrupted my instance, and then suddenly the whole launcher quit working. There was no crash report or anything, everything was gone.

I reinstalled it and then the launcher wouldn't launch offline on my laptop when I was away from an internet connection, and even launching online it was freezing. I have since reinstalled Java and FTB and still nothing.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Let me get this out of the way right now: I am very angry because everywhere I look to try to find a solution every suggestion is "reinstall" or that I screwed up somehow and have outdated Java (which is always auto updated) or some other absolutely stupid suggestion.

So what I want to know is when we will get a working launcher again, when we will get a support site that actually gives support since your "support site" does not actually give support, and when will there be a new process to trying to resolve these issues since the old process clearly doesn't work.

Telling people to reinstall multiple programs several times is not support, it is absolute stupidity!

My complaint is Agrarian Skies crashed corrupting my instance, somehow. It deleted my world, corrupted my instance, and then suddenly the whole launcher quit working. There was no crash report or anything, everything was gone.

I reinstalled it and then the launcher wouldn't launch offline on my laptop when I was away from an internet connection, and even launching online it was freezing. I have since reinstalled Java and FTB and still nothing.
Did you actually create a new support request? If not, go do that. If you have, link it here.

Ted666

Jul 29, 2019
I have emailed support, used posted guides on here, and asked other gamers since your support section does NOT get updated. I have deleted my post on there after it got no answers and a few responses of spam over the entire month I have been trying to get this resolved! So no I will not make ANOTHER support post since it will do no good.

Now as for crash reports or such, there are none due to the launcher not even loading anymore, and all the stupid "reinstall" suggestions. I was giving feed back so maybe you guys would actually respond here since nobody does on the support section. Any complaints about me using another method can be directed at whoever is supposed to be helping over there!

Normally I troubleshoot and fix my own technical issues which is why I have never had a problem before no matter which launcher I use. Most of my frustration comes from the fact I was enjoying Agrarian Skies, an update to the launcher came (1.0.3.11 I think), and that update just destroyed my FTB!

Before anybody makes false accusations, yes I have a premium minecraft account. I have had people say that is why it doesn't work. The problem is the online and offline authorizations associated with the update are not working. At first it was just the offline, then it became the online.

The only thing left to try is a cracked version. Since nobody wants to be helpful here you have it coming!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.