Putting Lapis on a Tinker's Construct Scythe

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
Does this have any effect on the amount of crops harvested from things such as wheat? And if it does work on wheat, would it work on Magical Crop's crops?

Thanks!

-Dezz

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Does this have any effect on the amount of crops harvested from things such as wheat? And if it does work on wheat, would it work on Magical Crop's crops?

Thanks!

-Dezz

Interesting question. Cheat in some items in Single Player and answer your own question. Profit? for others as well?

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
So, I tried to use lapis on a scythe, and soon realized my stupidity.

The scythe counts as a weapon, so therefor it receives looting enchantments when lapis is applied.

After that, I tried to enchant a sickle, which, to my surprise, actually worked.

I got fortune III on the sickle, and it worked on vanilla crops, but sadly not on Magical Crops.

Dangit, thought I would be able to cheat :p

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
So, I tried to use lapis on a scythe, and soon realized my stupidity.

The scythe counts as a weapon, so therefor it receives looting enchantments when lapis is applied.

After that, I tried to enchant a sickle, which, to my surprise, actually worked.

I got fortune III on the sickle, and it worked on vanilla crops, but sadly not on Magical Crops.

Dangit, thought I would be able to cheat :p
For the record, a later version then what you're using updated that bullshit, allowing you to get looting and fortune on dual purpose tools.