Whitelist Server Incepticraft Oldschool - 1.0.25 - Whitelisted - Recent Map Reset AND New Host! - Close Community!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sexier_Every_Sec

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Sexier_Every_Sec
How active you will be:15-20 hours a week at my best
Why you want to join: iv been looking for a server that has a mature community and so far i have been accepted to 4 servers but none show the maturity i am looking for. I would like to try yours.
Have you ever been banned: Yes
Experience with the pack: The pack itself iv played for 2 days but many of the mods iv played for around a year.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Sexier_Every_Sec
How active you will be:15-20 hours a week at my best
Why you want to join: iv been looking for a server that has a mature community and so far i have been accepted to 4 servers but none show the maturity i am looking for. I would like to try yours.
Experience with the pack: The pack itself iv played for 2 days but many of the mods iv played for around a year.
whitelisted

halex44

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: halex44
How active you will be:around 12h per week
Why you want to join: I want to find a server where I can play without griefers and a friendly community
Experience with the pack: Not much direwolf20, but very experienced in tekkit, unleashed, gregtech, etc etc

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: halex44
How active you will be:around 12h per week
Why you want to join: I want to find a server where I can play without griefers and a friendly community
Experience with the pack: Not much direwolf20, but very experienced in tekkit, unleashed, gregtech, etc etc
Accepted!

Valastro

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Valastro
How active you will be: At least 3 - 4 hours daily
Why you want to join: I'm tired of being on servers that I get griefed on. I just had this happen to me last night, and I lost everything. Can't find an admin to help, which is rather disappointing.
Have you ever been banned: NEVER! I love not being banned :D
Experience with the pack: I'm well versed in the DW20 mudpack. Probably the only thing I'm not that great at is Applied Energetics, but I am quickly learning that mod.

Swappcub

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Swappcub
How active you will be: As much as possible :) (1-4 hrs)
Why you want to join: Just wanting to survive with others and co-op to make cool stuff :p
Have you ever been banned: Yes :(
Experience with the pack: I have played for about a year and a half, Lovin' Applied Energistics and Thaumcraft.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Swappcub
How active you will be: As much as possible :) (1-4 hrs)
Why you want to join: Just wanting to survive with others and co-op to make cool stuff :p
Have you ever been banned: Yes :(
Experience with the pack: I have played for about a year and a half, Lovin' Applied Energistics and Thaumcraft.
Why was you banned?[DOUBLEPOST=1397862306][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft InGameName: Valastro
How active you will be: At least 3 - 4 hours daily
Why you want to join: I'm tired of being on servers that I get griefed on. I just had this happen to me last night, and I lost everything. Can't find an admin to help, which is rather disappointing.
Have you ever been banned: NEVER! I love not being banned :D
Experience with the pack: I'm well versed in the DW20 mudpack. Probably the only thing I'm not that great at is Applied Energetics, but I am quickly learning that mod.
Whitelisted

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Doomadness
How active you will be: 1-6h/day
Why you want to join: I search for a lagg free server. I dont want to much Server-Problems.
Have you ever been banned: Nope.
Experience with the pack: I play DW20 pack about 1 Year

Mustt

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: jdpitt05
How active you will be: More than 2 hours a day
Why you want to join: Looking for a server to play on with others
Have you ever been banned: No
Experience with the pack: I've played DW20 from the beginning

Skrubs123

Jul 29, 2019
inecraft InGameName: Skrubs123
How active you will be: roughly 4hrs a day
Why you want to join: Looking for a tight community to be a part of. I have been running my own private server with a dedicated box, but playing on it solo. It is time, for me to join a good community where I can make friends, learn from others.
Have you ever been banned: no
Experience with the pack: I have been playing DW20 pack since 1.4.7, but I have been playing with most of the mods for as long as they have been around. I started playing in Modded minecraft with the Tekkit pack released.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Doomadness
How active you will be: 1-6h/day
Why you want to join: I search for a lagg free server. I dont want to much Server-Problems.
Have you ever been banned: Nope.
Experience with the pack: I play DW20 pack about 1 Year
Whitelisted, welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1398439756][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft InGameName: jdpitt05
How active you will be: More than 2 hours a day
Why you want to join: Looking for a server to play on with others
Experience with the pack: I've played DW20 from the beginning
Whitelisted welcome!

inecraft InGameName: Skrubs123
How active you will be: roughly 4hrs a day
Why you want to join: Looking for a tight community to be a part of. I have been running my own private server with a dedicated box, but playing on it solo. It is time, for me to join a good community where I can make friends, learn from others.
Have you ever been banned: no
Experience with the pack: I have been playing DW20 pack since 1.4.7, but I have been playing with most of the mods for as long as they have been around. I started playing in Modded minecraft with the Tekkit pack released.

Whitelisted welcome

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: stickbabiga
How active you will be: Very. Expect me on most every day
Why you want to join: I want to play on a nice, friendly, small server that's community driven.
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Experience with the pack: I know the ins and outs of it. Though I am still trying to learn how to use computercraft.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: stickbabiga
How active you will be: Very. Expect me on most every day
Why you want to join: I want to play on a nice, friendly, small server that's community driven.
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Experience with the pack: I know the ins and outs of it. Though I am still trying to learn how to use computercraft.
whitelisted

Spontida

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Spontida10
How active you will be: Very, but it depends on my connection
Why you want to join: A friend invited me and I want to see how awesome this server is.
Experience with the pack: No