Casual Server Looking for a few 1-3 buds to play with [Hamachi]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mrthuglink

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo! I've been playing this a little bit, And I really, REALLY like this pack.

I've not gotten very far, so I'd like to try with others.

I'm looking for someone in the US or people that know atleast Semi what they are doing,

:)

EDIT* Forgot to say you need to have some sort of comms.

Last edited:

maadneet

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to play on a small server. I've been playing the pack for a couple of weeks. My timezone is PDT (GMT-8).

Edit: either skype or TS works for me

Last edited:

bazoril

Jul 29, 2019
I would like in on this server, set Skype up but it may need adjusting (had not installed it on this pc yet) Also have steam for communication.

Edit: I've found an enjoyable Agrarian skies server, thank you for your time.

Last edited:

TheKursze

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to join this server.

I love Agrarian skies and I got Hamachi and Skype.

I'm 15 but have some real common sense and maturity (and love science).

Message me on Skype Mr.Cryolyokitty

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
Im interested. I am fairly new to Agrarian skies, but im not a complete noob. I have Hamachi, and i can use whatever communication needed. Im 17, and ready to play with some people. IGN: Moryse

scimmi9000

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't completed the entire map, however i have made significant progress playing on my own. Due to an upgrade in my computer compartment I am starting over and am looking for a group of friendly people to play with while I do it.

kingwolfen

Jul 29, 2019
Im currently playing as well iv gotten to a point where playing alone is boring, i got a skype, im friendly
im 20 yrs old (mature but fun to be around)
Im not an expert but i know the basics to this pack

my skype is: optic_wolfking

if u wanna have me join thatd be awesome since i got nothing to do while im sick off work these few days