What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
C

chbachman

Made a Auto-Wither spawner and killer, chunk loaded, with it killing and spawning one every minute or so.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
making a gladiator arena and using custom npcs to make an npc army and spawning a ton of legendary beast and watching them fight for my entertainment. Hehehe

Reactions: The classless
C

chbachman

Well I am the owner so I distributed sound control out to everybody and told then how to use it, so it's not that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Whenever I test my latest TNT weapon designs, it's always on a village.

You can't get a decent idea of the destructiveness of a weapon until you test it on a populated area.

Additionally, the combination of safari net, villager, auto-spawner and smeltery works very nicely in producing free emeralds :)

Albin_Xavier

Jul 29, 2019
Lame.
I used a defoliation machine from rotary craft in a village. Took out all the logs and plants, AND poisoned the villagers.
It wasn't the IC2 nuke, it was a ICBM nuke, their houses were destroyed, the villagers were killed, and the ground was Radioactive!

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
It wasn't the IC2 nuke, it was a ICBM nuke, their houses were destroyed, the villagers were killed, and the ground was Radioactive!
Still, everyone has done that at least once when they have ICBM installed.

I recently started working on my mortar again. This time I plan on firing anvil grenades to test it out.

Reactions: Wagon153

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Use ME spatial storage thingummy, collect villages then stick a bunch of them together to make one big conurbation of squawking villagers.

Then make antimatter missiles and silence them forever.

Think BIG!

Reactions: Padfoote

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
What about penning villagers up in a 1*1 inside the range of a ritual of regeneration and have a melee turtle hit them periodically, not fast enough that they die, but fast enough to make them regret ever being spawned. Its way past lunchtime here and I haven't eaten yet unfortunately so I am feeling vindictive

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
What about penning villagers up in a 1*1 inside the range of a ritual of regeneration and have a melee turtle hit them periodically, not fast enough that they die, but fast enough to make them regret ever being spawned. Its way past lunchtime here and I haven't eaten yet unfortunately so I am feeling vindictive
Almost as evil as the villager parboiler IMO.