Blood Magic and Botania... lovely

Dylan4ever

Jul 29, 2019
In my 1.7 world, I have been most busy with the two mods named above (and EnderIO, bt that one is unrelated here).

These two mods are so useful when used in conjuction. Like, borderline OP useful.
Using my Fallen Kanade flower, powered by 6 Dayblooms, I have constant Regen II near my altar. Together with 28 Self-sacrifice runes, this makes grinding away at some LP's a cakewalk.
And then... I use those LP's for my Serenade of the Nether powering my Thermalilies for even more mana (like, an absolute ton of it). Too bad activated Master Ritual Stones corrupt chunks in 1.7, otherwise I'd always leave this thing running (edit: @WayofTime just released a fix for that, yay!).

Just wanted to tell this here. I am very happy that two of my favourite mods work so great together.

Last edited:

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
In my 1.7 world, I have been most busy with the two mods named above (and EnderIO, bt that one is unrelated here).

These two mods are so useful when used in conjuction. Like, borderline OP useful.
Using my Fallen Kanade flower, powered by 6 Dayblooms, I have constant Regen II near my altar. Together with 28 Self-sacrice runes, this makes grinding away at some LP's a cakewalk.
And then... I use those LP's for my Serenade of the Nether powering my Thermalilies for even more mana (like, an absolute ton of it). Too bad activated Master Ritual Stones corrupt chunks in 1.7, otherwise I'd always leave this thing running.

Just wanted to tell this here. I am very happy that two of my favourite mods work so great together.
By corrupting chunks do you mean an actual gameplay mechanic (I was reading the description of a popular Thaumcraft addon a minute ago which seemed to use the word to describe taint) or is it a bug in the current version.

Either way, your set up sounds interesting, it has definitely piqued my interest in Botania.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019

Using my Fallen Kanade flower, powered by 6 Dayblooms, I have constant Regen II near my altar. Together with 28 Self-sacrifice runes, this makes grinding away at some LP's a cakewalk.
And then... I use those LP's for my Serenade of the Nether powering my Thermalilies for even more mana (like, an absolute ton of it). Too bad activated Master Ritual Stones corrupt chunks in 1.7, otherwise I'd always leave this thing running (edit: @WayofTime just released a fix for that, yay!).

Pics or it didn't happen.

Dylan4ever

Jul 29, 2019
By corrupting chunks do you mean an actual gameplay mechanic (I was reading the description of a popular Thaumcraft addon a minute ago which seemed to use the word to describe taint) or is it a bug in the current version.

Either way, your set up sounds interesting, it has definitely piqued my interest in Botania.

It was a bug in BM, which has been fixed in the latest version. It basically reset chunks or something funky, deleting all your placed runes and itself. And more.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Too lazy :{.