Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Jaded are you aware of the Dupe bug with Tcon Tool stations and TE item ducts?

Its game breaking on servers. most have banned the tables already

if you need details i can send a video

Its been fixed in the newest updte to TiCon... as I mentioned earlier I am waiting on a more importan bug fix before updating. Pretty sure servers would be much more upset if all quest data for people in parties got reset in an update.

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019
Its been fixed in the newest updte to TiCon... as I mentioned earlier I am waiting on a more importan bug fix before updating. Pretty sure servers would be much more upset if all quest data for people in parties got reset in an update.
Great news,
Also did you watch Straymav's stream? He used Paper as binding and a tool rod But it turned to Slime version

Lechloan

Jul 29, 2019
In 2.0.3 Tin Gravel/Sand/Dust are all in the Ore Dictionary as OreTin and can be turned into each other.

xRaiky

Jul 29, 2019
Have been playing on a selfhosted server with a friend for a week and today everytime i tryed to start the server it crashed.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ouch. That hurt :(

Time: 20/04/14 21.06
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.<init>(QuestingData.java:491)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.readAllData(QuestingData.java:451)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData$1.read(QuestingData.java:377)
at hardcorequesting.network.FileHelper.loadData(FileHelper.java:102)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.load(QuestingData.java:406)
at hardcorequesting.WorldEventListener.onLoad(WorldEventListener.java:23)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_164_WorldEventListener_onLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:259)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:187)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Your quest file has become corrupted, this is very common on 2.0.3, see my previous post, it includes a workaround.

As it stands you will have to delete or rename your hardcore questing folder in your world folder. This will restart your quests and lives.

Jaded asked for corrupted file uploads so if you could do that too it may help.

CptBritian

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All. I got a weird bug. Im set to normal difficulty and not added any new packs but for some reason hostile mobs wont spawn. I have a grinder and checked nether yet nothing spawns. I have even cheated in silverfish blocks and the silverfish just vanish. Its like im playing on peaceful. Anyone got any suggestions?

spikeyr710615

Jul 29, 2019
mi
I have figured it out. Go into your task manager and force stop the other java process

mine is doing the same thing it launches and as soon as it launches it does some programing thing and crashes it worked the first time and since then it don't... it looks really fun and I want to play...!
[DOUBLEPOST=1398040945][/DOUBLEPOST]Now I am having a problem whenever I open the quest book it stops all sounds

taigenraine

Jul 29, 2019
More info on the thaumcraft tempestus/volatus issue (they have the same recipe so can't combine aspects to make volatus). The recipe is fixed in Thaumcraft 4.1.0g, which is the version in the modpack, but one of the mods is still useing an outdated thaumcraft API. I confirmed that its not Magicbees or Ex Aliquo by disabling each of them on a test world, not sure what other mods might be useing that API.

ikkonoishi

Jul 29, 2019
Playing version 2.0.3

I used the Mariculture Automatic dictionary converter to turn Pam's olives into Extra Trees olives so I could squeeze them for seed oil. However when I put the olive in the squeezer it made seed oil and mulch without consuming the olive.

I'm thinking it has something to do with the change to the mouseover text for the item.

http://imgur.com/HOUzVUk

Mitoni

Jul 29, 2019
Playing 2.0.3, I was able to make slimes by mixing milk and water in a wooden barrel, but it only worked once. The next bucket of milk vanishes after being placed. If I place it in the barrel of water, that vanishes, and instead fills my bucket with water.

The cow was a natural spawn, but I did pick it up with a golden lasso.

Here is an example:

DragooKnight

Jul 29, 2019
Playing 2.0.3, I was able to make slimes by mixing milk and water in a wooden barrel, but it only worked once. The next bucket of milk vanishes after being placed. If I place it in the barrel of water, that vanishes, and instead fills my bucket with water.

The cow was a natural spawn, but I did pick it up with a golden lasso.

Here is an example:
Speculation:Cows have a refresh period for milk, and the golden lasso may keep that. When you milk the cow after releasing it, you may be getting phantom milk, which has happened to me a couple times.

Altaree

Jul 29, 2019
no i'm not trying to submit items for the completed quest...i go on to the next quest and there's no manual submit button or select task (new quests not completed)

I had this problem getting started too. Right click on the book to go back.

The first quest really should spell this out. Or there needs to be a back button.

matijas1

Jul 29, 2019
I have a weird glitch that sometimes makes items disappear when i drop them.I don't know why but it started today with my thaumonomicon disappearing and then i dropped the warp book when i was trying it out after i had relogged and thought it stopped and it also disappeared,Also i had a weird NEI glitch after the thaumonomicon disappearing i tried to add another one but it said "giving 0 of Thaumonomicon" and when i relogged my inventory was full of them.

EDIT:it happens only for the Thaumonomicon,warp book and quest book.
EDIT:figured out that the book binder auo inserts dropped books he yea i'm stupid like that.. but still that giving 0 of thaumonomicon is weird.

And if anyone knows why can't i use the anvil to apply like unbreaking to a sword or repair to a thaumium hammer?

Last edited:

iHeartZigg

Jul 29, 2019
Version 2.0.3
Type of bug: Minor, Duplication of specific item.
Mods affected: Mariculture.

Small description: Placing sand ontop of Pearl Oysters causes them to duplicate (Shift - right-click).
Reproducing: Place a Pearl Oyster under water, then shift - right-click the Oyster Pearl with a piece of sand.

( Hope you like my format c: )

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Hydraulic Guild Quest
Cannot manually submit ME 64K Fluid Storage Cells. ID of cells I'm trying to submit: 4401:3 Manually submitted every other item in the quest.

boredtrucker

Jul 29, 2019
I had this problem getting started too. Right click on the book to go back.

The first quest really should spell this out. Or there needs to be a back button.

thank you so much...I kind of wish I knew this before i reinstalled lol. but at least this time around I know what i'm doing ^_^

edit: does not work. I still have no select task or manual submit buttons. I've done a complete deletion of ftb and re-downloaded it and still no buttons

Last edited:

Twitch572

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, here's my crash report. I can get into the game fine and open up the list of saves, but once I select Flat Platform, Home Sweet Home, etc, my game crashes. The loading screen appears with no text. Help??

P.S. I'm in version 2.0.3 but this has happened in all previous versions I've tried.

Attachments

• crash-2014-04-21_15.56.47-server.txt
    16.9 KB · Views: 65

slop51

Jul 29, 2019
anyone understand whats going on here?

Attachments

• 2014-04-21_19.57.08.png
    2014-04-21_19.57.08.png
    343.9 KB · Views: 71

convictvx

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: agrarian skies (recommended version)
Mod & Version: mfr (version 2.7.8) / hunger overhaul (version 1.6.x-2l) / blood magic: alchemical wizardry (version 0.7.2a)
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? planted tomato's (mod: hunger overhaul) for the quest, i did speed up the growth to get my farm in a jump start with 50% grown plants with the sigil of the green grove (mod blood magic)
however all the mature tomato plants couldn't be harvested by the harvester (mfr), i couldn't even right click them to harvest.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: just use bonemeal if u wanna speed up the farm with hunger overhaul tomato's.

Mod Pack: agrarian skies recommended version
Mod & Version: mfr (version 2.7.8) / hunger overhaul (version 1.6.x-2l)
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? mentionned above the MFR harvester CAN do tomato's it is not able to harvest the lettuce from hunger overhaul.
Can it be repeated? yes.
Known Fix: manual job to get all the lettuce needed for the quest.

n0mad

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to startup an Agrarian Skies server, however I'm having issues with the map and potentially the server. When I start the server up and the server loads the map, it gives me this error: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 10, however the map still starts up. When I join the server I spawn around 60 blocks away from what appears to be the skyblock island which I'm suppose to spawn on. At this point I realized I can /fly to the island and set the spawn but then I run into another issue: Other players won't generate their own islands will they?

Ultimately I have two questions, is this modpack multiplayer? or will I have to just go back to skyblock. And two, how do I fix this if it is multiplayer with seperate islands. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.