Quarrying a Hollow Hill

weedenbc

Jul 29, 2019
I know I'm not the first one to think of this, but I have to admit it's really satisfying to drop a Quarry on top of one of the large Hollow Hills in the Twilight Forest and just let it do its magic without having to spend all that time fumbling around in the dark, dodging mobs and trying to destroy spawners.

Z6glVQj.jpg

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
I prefer Mekanism's Digital Miner. To preserve the natural look of the Hollow Hills. Hollowed too.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Padfoote

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a lot of lighting updates to me.

...wait, are you wearing long fall boots and the rest of a Modular Power Suit? What the balls, man.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
but all those damn ghosts flying around like they own the place... ok, so it is their place, but still, they don't have to act all high and mighty

Reactions: PierceSG and YX33A

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
but all those damn ghosts flying around like they own the place... ok, so it is their place, but still, they don't have to act all high and mighty
And this is where we smite them from on high. In my case, with a Davey Crockett.

weedenbc

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a lot of lighting updates to me.

...wait, are you wearing long fall boots and the rest of a Modular Power Suit? What the balls, man.

Yeah, I started with the boots and a jetpack and when I upgraded the rest of my kit to MPS I never got around to replacing the boots. Guess I should at some point.