What to do next?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mikeyboy147

Jul 29, 2019
Hello fellow FTB players!
I am writing this because I am wondering what to do next in my house/base. Whatever you may call it. I am playing on the DIREWOLF20 1.6.4 pack. I am also playing on a server.
So far, I have a mob farm generating mob essence, several TE machines, Thaumcraft 4 infusion stuff, an AE system complete w/ auto-crafting, cobblestone generator, creosote oil, and liquid XP.
If you want pictures, just ask! I would be more than happy to! Keep in mind that I live with other people, so space is sort of limited.

Thank you in advanced!!!!!!!!

-Mikey
P.S. If you want the IP here it is: dw20.moddedminecraft.net

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Try setting up an automatic farm of some sort, and in the process hook an LP system into your current AE system.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I haven't done it yet, but I've seen a few people hook the LP system directly into an ME Interface, which allows the LP system to access most things in the AE system. I don't remember exactly which pipes are needed to do this though.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have any kind of tree farm yet? You can do some fun designs with TC golems.

Also, use Railcraft somewhere in your world. I don't care how. Just find a way.

Reactions: Padfoote

Mikeyboy147

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have any kind of tree farm yet? You can do some fun designs with TC golems.

Also, use Railcraft somewhere in your world. I don't care how. Just find a way.
Yes I do. I have a Steve's Carts tree farm. And I also have Railcraft being used as tanks. :p

Dreossk

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in the same situation. I don't see a point of automating production/mining since it will only produce stuff I will never use. I might try a railway.

Reactions: Mikeyboy147

sonofthelion

Jul 29, 2019
I have done it before using rail craft to get things done. On 1 server I had a large amount of rail craft taking care of everything it was fun to watch and a little loud

Some where that has a wonderful view or in the twilight forest to a maze or lich tower maybe

DR3ADLORD

Jul 29, 2019
I would suggest heading on an adventure through Ars Magica. It seems like a fun mod, but haven't yet had the chance to explore it on the Monster pack (I added it in, waiting on the blue topaz...). Bees are also a good place to go. Fun as well as suck away all your time if you are bored :p