Spawning in specific Thaumcraft research

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
So, for some reason Thaumcraft decided that it would be a GREAT idea to delete all of my completed research. I don't know the cause, and at this point I really don't care. I would, however, prefer not having to re-do all the research I just did, so does anyone know a way to cheat in the research without just unlocking everything?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
The cheat sheet will do just that. Enable it in the config if it isn't already, spawn it in, and read it. It'll unlock every research for you.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Sorry, I read that wrong. And not that I know of. There might be some commands with 4.1, but I honestly don't know.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
just a idea but there should be a command like /tcresearch "research name" to unlock a certain one...

just a idea

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
just a idea but there should be a command like /tcresearch "research name" to unlock a certain one...

just a idea
Well that could work, but every time I try to input the name of any research it says that it doesn't exist...

EDIT: Just found the list command. Thanks, that should be exactly what I need.