vacuum hopper

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mrdeano

Jul 29, 2019
im playing on a feed the beast Monster server and i wanna use "vacuum hopper" but i can not get it to dump the xp that it picks up in to a tank i do click on the tap to tell it to but it dont sump it

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't the vacuum hopper have a protruding end when you set the face to output even when there is nothing for it to connect to?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
I couldn't get It to dump into anything either. I finally threw a fluiduct on it with a pneumatic servo and let the Fluiduct to the pumping.

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same issue except in my modpack there is no Thermal Dynamics :(

I have 6 blaze spawners captured from the nether using diamond dollies. After spawning into the trap, they are ushered into a pit of death (iron spikes). The vacuum hopper is sucking out the items (and XP) from the chamber....or...that's what it should be doing.

I resorted to Ender IO fluid conduits as I have often done these past few months. The redstone IS disabled on the conduit, btw.

Screenshot:
ko1QuPb.png

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
HAHA! It's gold spikes isn't it? I've spent a whole hour trying to figure out why I'm not getting xp in the tank lol! Will fix the next time I'm on that world...just forget you ever saw me :p

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
You need gold or diamond spikes to get XP. Iron spikes only get drops. Diamond spikes allow you to get player only kill special drops as well.