Process cannot access the file...

NioPullus

Jul 29, 2019
My server seems to crash with an abnormal frequency with this error:
http://pastebin.com/sdADpFEX
It's not always an issue with multipart, one time it was a chicken chunks error, but does anyone know why the server cannot access the necessary files to function? Thanks!
Yes, I did try restarting my computer

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\world\DIM80\multipart.dat (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)
Add your FTB install folder to the exclusions list on your antivirus. If you don't know how to do this, Google "add exception to <antivirus name>".

NioPullus

Jul 29, 2019
I have completely turned off my anti virus and the problem appears to persist, any other ideas? Thanks!

Jagger433

Jul 29, 2019
I have completely turned off my anti virus and the problem appears to persist, any other ideas? Thanks!

java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\world\DIM80\multipart.dat (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)

do you have this file opened in something?

NioPullus

Jul 29, 2019
Not to sound ungrateful for help, but how would one open multipart.dat in another process?
If I do have it open, I am unaware. Not to mention the fact that I have restarted my computer, which I would assume would fix that problem? Thanks for the suggestion.

NioPullus

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't put it past the fact that is an issue on my side because this issue starting happening spontaneously without me changing anything. Is there anyway to see what process is using a file? Thanks!