Whitelist Server |GOF TW2|TW2 1.1.1|White list|TS3|Website|Expansion Room|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

neo130288

Jul 29, 2019
About:
We currently have a FTB TechWorld 2 Server. The aim of this server is to have fun with the mod pack the way it was designed to be played (so no banned items or mods). No extras are added so you just start your TechWorld 2 game and play.
We have the room to expand by creating more servers as the minecraft mods expand and community grows.
Teamspeak is a must for this server, unfortunately we’ve been messed about by users before.
Applicants must be mature as we do allow "language" in Teamspeak which is not for all ears.
-Teamspeak3 IP Address:
You can download TS3 from here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
-TW2 IP Address:
176.9.7.247:25555

-Rules:
1. No Griefing
2. No Bullying
3. No Stealing
4. Respect Other Players
5. Please try to build at least 300 blocks away from spawn and other player's (unless you’re sharing of course)
6. No Quarries In Overworld (Quarry age link books will be provided)
7. And Finally Have Fun :)

-Application:

In game name:
What country are you from and can you speak/type English?:
How old are you?:
What do you like to build?:
Any other information you want to give?:

-Support:

If you have any issues or questions please do not hesitate to post a comment in this forum or on our clan website http://www.gamersoffensivefront.info and finally at our Minecraft email [email protected]

Brother Bedlam

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i would like to apply for the server.Im from the UK and speak english.Im 39 and like to build anything i can figure out! lol.
Ive noticed you have a teamspeak server so i will jump on there to make my introductions this afternoon.Looking forward to gaming with you guys!
BB
in game name:Brother Bedlam
P.S is this a dedicated server?

neo130288

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i would like to apply for the server.Im from the UK and speak english.Im 39 and like to build anything i can figure out! lol.
Ive noticed you have a teamspeak server so i will jump on there to make my introductions this afternoon.Looking forward to gaming with you guys!
BB
in game name:Brother Bedlam
P.S is this a dedicated server?
ok you have been added to the whitelist and yes it is a dedicated server i7 950 with 24gb ram
so like i said expansion room ;)

Jaeger_F0X

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Jaeger_F0X
What country are you from and can you speak/type English?: U.S. and yes.
How old are you?:19
What do you like to build?: Nothing too specific. General buildings and such.
Any other information you want to give?:Im completely new to the techworld pack, but I have a little experience with mindcrack. I'm having trouble finding a whitelist server for mindcrack and this techworld pack seems similar.

neo130288

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Jaeger_F0X
What country are you from and can you speak/type English?: U.S. and yes.
How old are you?:19
What do you like to build?: Nothing too specific. General buildings and such.
Any other information you want to give?:Im completely new to the techworld pack, but I have a little experience with mindcrack. I'm having trouble finding a whitelist server for mindcrack and this techworld pack seems similar.
ok you have been added to the whitelist see you in game

ndlavoy

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: awesomeness1999
What country are you from and can you speak/type English?: I'm from America and yeah i can speak English and I am typing in English right now...
How old are you?: almost 15
What do you like to build?: small, efficient contraptions
Any other information you want to give?: nope![DOUBLEPOST=1392603310][/DOUBLEPOST]oh wait yeah can you actually email me at [email protected] if I get accepted?

EverydayTBird

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Everyday_T_bird
I like to build cool looking builds that are both good-looking and efficient
No other info. to give

neo130288

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: awesomeness1999
What country are you from and can you speak/type English?: I'm from America and yeah i can speak English and I am typing in English right now...
How old are you?: almost 15
What do you like to build?: small, efficient contraptions
Any other information you want to give?: nope![DOUBLEPOST=1392603310][/DOUBLEPOST]oh wait yeah can you actually email me at [email protected] if I get accepted?

IGN: Everyday_T_bird
I like to build cool looking builds that are both good-looking and efficient
No other info. to give

sorry for the long wait for my reply but you guys are both a bit to young for the "language" used.

on another note, by popular demand we are running dynmap on our server details for it when/if you join and also server is controlled by mcmyadmin so there are daily backups and also by demand of the players this server is no longer pure TW2 we now have enderstorage and translocators mods running on the server. (both are available to download from or secure/private server)

Last edited: