[1.6.4] [RPG] [Tech] [Magic] FarmCraft Reloaded - Thaumcraft Has Joined The Partaaay!

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! If anyone's wondering why the modpack hasn't been updating very lately, it's because I've decided that until the FTB launcher updates to at least 1.6, I wouldn't update the modpack. However, I've been thinking about updating for a while now and have therefore decided that I may make a download in this so that people can manually install a 1.6 version of the pack, and eventually update the actual version. A lot of changes may need to be made as in testing Magical Crops doesn't work with the rest of the mods anymore, and also, generally FTB packs aren't compatible with the older version, but I'm gonna try to make the next version able to be compatible with future ones, but it won't be compatible with older ones. So you may have to start new worlds. I have plans to add a few mods but also make it a little simpler and cleaner, so that it's easier to use. Any mod suggestions are welcome. Thanks for Reading :)

Leaellyna

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed playing the first version of this modpack, any idea when the 1.6 will be out? It reminds me of Magic Farm, only not aiming to kill and frustrate you, but to have some fun and relaxing playtime :)

Reactions: Electro44

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed playing the first version of this modpack, any idea when the 1.6 will be out? It reminds me of Magic Farm, only not aiming to kill and frustrate you, but to have some fun and relaxing playtime :)
Thanks :) The 1.6 version should be out fairly soon, but every time I go to update it I just put it off for a few more days :p I'll probably have it ready in a while though

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Just started working on Farmcraft Reloaded again, and what would people prefer: Agriculture, Pam's Harvestcraft or both. I'd rather not have both as they both add a LOT of food items, and you're NEI menu will just end up being packed with food.

Leaellyna

Jul 29, 2019
I prefer Pam's, the Agriculture mod looks pretty, but can be a hassle with having to make all the separate cups and stuff.... I have the impression Pam's has more different food items as well.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I prefer Pam's, the Agriculture mod looks pretty, but can be a hassle with having to make all the separate cups and stuff.... I have the impression Pam's has more different food items as well.
I agree but pams can be a hassle too as it requires you to carry around loads of different tools to chop up food e.t.c. whereas agriculture has machines for that. I still haven't come to a complete decision on if it'll be disabled, but if it is, you can always just enable it.

Leaellyna

Jul 29, 2019
I've been looking at Agricultures Minecraftforum page, and it seems like the authors are MIA, or simply not updating the mod... Any idea about what's going on there? Because that's rather worrying...
About Ars Magica: I've never tried it out, but it seems nice. How heavy is it lag-wise?

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I've been looking at Agricultures Minecraftforum page, and it seems like the authors are MIA, or simply not updating the mod... Any idea about what's going on there? Because that's rather worrying...
About Ars Magica: I've never tried it out, but it seems nice. How heavy is it lag-wise?
well, my fps didn't seem to change when I added it, I'm still getting roughly 80 fps with pretty high quality graphics. I may get the pack ready for upload by tomorrow by the way, so I have no idea when it will be out, but at most, it'll be next week

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Ok then, according to watchful the Modpack is now updated! Have fun :) server download coming soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leaellyna

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I can't seem to add the pack. FTB tells me it's an invalid code... I'm copy-pasting it, so it should be right, right?

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
If you've already added it then it should just still be there, it works for me, so not sure why it isn't working

AlexThe18709

Oct 27, 2012
Hey, I got reinterested in this pack again. I also have more time on my hands. So there's a decent chance for more videos of this.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for notifying, and I sure hope so, as that let's plays section is pretty bare. Thaumcraft may be added soon :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AlexThe18709

Oct 27, 2012
Uploading Part 2 of the series now. I'll edit this comment and add it in once it's done uploading.

Edit: Here it is!

Last edited: