Shoop LP [Season 3 restart] [Ended 2/10/14]

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Why yes.... yes you can use an MFR jailer net on a witch or two and have them power your black reactor with their never ending pain and suffering

ooooh so cheaty
by Saice, on Flickr

finally, finally a good way to use the potions against those old hags

cZhw63p.gif

Last edited:

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
It does look like there is a minecart in the glass shaft and sometimes they do render as if they have fallen on tracks when they are going up and down elevator rails.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
is that a minecart down there or am I seeing things?
It does look like there is a minecart in the glass shaft and sometimes they do render as if they have fallen on tracks when they are going up and down elevator rails.

Very correct on both accounts

Nope, Redstone Inlay acts as powered tracks. Looks like he's going mining.

Nope no mining something bigger and cooler. I'm just setting up some transportation to my future work site.

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
Why not use the OpenBlocks sponges to clear all that water? With very carefully positioning, you can avoid messing up the water blocks around the dome (except for the corners I guess) but then you can just use that sigil of liquid voiding or sand for those parts.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Why not use the OpenBlocks sponges to clear all that water? With very carefully positioning, you can avoid messing up the water blocks around the dome (except for the corners I guess) but then you can just use that sigil of liquid voiding or sand for those parts.
Because that's Hell. Saice's method is much easier, tbh.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
yeah the sponges really best for nice square builds. I'm just using a wand with an equal trade focus to turn ti all into sand and then will use my super pimp shovel to clear it all out.