Whitelist Server Hoffcraft | FTB Monster | Small Community | Whitelist | 1.1.1 | Builders Wanted!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

commandergeneral

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:commandergeneral
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: both
Timezone:eastern
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: minecraft since beta and ftb since it launched my favourite mod is TE3/extra utilites
Average playtime a week: 10-15hrs
Any extra comments:been looking for a server that will be still going in the next few months last one lasted a week before it died .

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:commandergeneral
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: both
Timezone:eastern
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: minecraft since beta and ftb since it launched my favourite mod is TE3/extra utilites
Average playtime a week: 10-15hrs
Any extra comments:been looking for a server that will be still going in the next few months last one lasted a week before it died .

App is under review!

Grimreaper1406

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:grimreaper1406
Timezone:GMT
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: ive been playing for 3 years and have been playing FTB since it first came out. I prefer magic mods (Thaumcraft 4) above most but still know my way around on a technological front.
Average playtime a week: 10-20h
Any extra comments: i would like to add that i am very social and ensure you that if i get on i will most definitely be helping other in chat and will do my part to make admins life's as easy as possible by addressing issues myself. i hope you consider on allowing me to join since my two friends toxicbacon and toxicdonut are member on this server and do not hesitate to contact me on skype/MSN or whatever suits you. thanks.

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:grimreaper1406
Timezone:GMT
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: ive been playing for 3 years and have been playing FTB since it first came out. I prefer magic mods (Thaumcraft 4) above most but still know my way around on a technological front.
Average playtime a week: 10-20h
Any extra comments: i would like to add that i am very social and ensure you that if i get on i will most definitely be helping other in chat and will do my part to make admins life's as easy as possible by addressing issues myself. i hope you consider on allowing me to join since my two friends toxicbacon and toxicdonut are member on this server and do not hesitate to contact me on skype/MSN or whatever suits you. thanks.

App is under review!

Grimreaper1406

Jul 29, 2019
hoffey it says i have been accepted and i have added you on skype but on the server it wont let me join because im not whitelisted.....help pls

zebramonkey85

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zebramonkey85
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: skype is bigguy697
Timezone: eastern
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: I've been playing minecraft and ftb for about a year. My favorite mods are thaumcraft and ic2. Just coming back from a break of ftb
Average playtime a week: 14 hours
Any extra comments: Really want to play the new pack with others so i can learn all the new mods!

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zebramonkey85
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: skype is bigguy697
Timezone: eastern
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: I've been playing minecraft and ftb for about a year. My favorite mods are thaumcraft and ic2. Just coming back from a break of ftb
Average playtime a week: 14 hours
Any extra comments: Really want to play the new pack with others so i can learn all the new mods!

App is under review!

yummiesttag

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yummiesttag
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Both mostly TS3
Timezone: Central
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: PLaying for about 1 and a half years /Applied Energistics ic2
Average playtime a week: 5-10 Hours
Any extra comments: I love playing in a small community were everybody trusts each other

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yummiesttag
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Both mostly TS3
Timezone: Central
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: PLaying for about 1 and a half years /Applied Energistics ic2
Average playtime a week: 5-10 Hours
Any extra comments: I love playing in a small community were everybody trusts each other

App is under review!

ProjectEpicGaming

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pooman685
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Both
Timezone: +0
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: favorite mods are definately Tinkers construct, Buildcraft and factorisation. I have been playing Minecraft since it's INDEV stage and have loved every minute, however the past few months i have not played, due to the release of dayz S.A and would love to get back into it with a friendly community, the fact I have not played this pack before helps also. :D
Average playtime a week: At least a good 2 hours a day
Any extra comments: I do have one ban frum BUXVILLE, where i was accused of hacking and banned without any trial, I am also unable to dispute this claim so i have to live with the mark of Cain upon me :(

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pooman685
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Both
Timezone: +0
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: favorite mods are definately Tinkers construct, Buildcraft and factorisation. I have been playing Minecraft since it's INDEV stage and have loved every minute, however the past few months i have not played, due to the release of dayz S.A and would love to get back into it with a friendly community, the fact I have not played this pack before helps also. :D
Average playtime a week: At least a good 2 hours a day
Any extra comments: I do have one ban frum BUXVILLE, where i was accused of hacking and banned without any trial, I am also unable to dispute this claim so i have to live with the mark of Cain upon me :(

App is under review!

ToxicBacon16

Jul 29, 2019
This is not acceptable forum behavior.
[Inappropriate content removed -- we don't behave like this on this forum. Act your age, not your shoe size. --Vauthil]

Last edited by a moderator:

nilsdacke1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:nilsdacke1
Skype or TeamSpeak 3:skype: tobiascool99
Timezone:+1
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods:Tinkersconsturct, thermal expansin, buildcraft
Average playtime a week: 3-6 h per day = 4x7 = 28h per week :d
Any extra comments:Just wanna play on a whiteliste server..