Help with using Enjin plugin

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jamierb03

Jul 29, 2019
This might have already have been addressed but I was unable to find an answer, and Enjin support was a dead end. I am useing CreeperHost and when I try to upload the Enjin plugin (I'm using the Forge one) it crashes my server, well to make it clearer, it just will not start up, when I put the zipped folder in my mods file. I did not use the Bukkit plugin because according to CH it's not a Bukkit server. I do have MCPC+ 1.6.4 installed. Any advice would be appreciated.

whd23

Jul 29, 2019
I am using CreeperHost with MCPC+ 1.6.4 and the Enjin plugin. Rather than upload it myself, I installed it via the CreeperHost control panel using their plugin manager. Go there, put "enjin" into the search box, and install/enable the appropriate version. Worked for me. Best of luck!

Reactions: Jamierb03

Jamierb03

Jul 29, 2019
I am using CreeperHost with MCPC+ 1.6.4 and the Enjin plugin. Rather than upload it myself, I installed it via the CreeperHost control panel using their plugin manager. Go there, put "enjin" into the search box, and install/enable the appropriate version. Worked for me. Best of luck!
Thank you very much, it did indeed work when I tried it that way.