Group of people who'd like to help?

Xlpacmanxl

Jul 29, 2019
I need people who'd like to teach me about the bigger mods like IC2, Buildcraft, Dartcraft, thermal expansion, applied energistics, Etc...I want to get better at using them so I can be a more successful player making the people I stream for more satisfied with what I do...I didn't exactly know how to word or where to post this but if you are interested we could chat on here or my Skype: xlpacmanxl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I need people who'd like to teach me about the bigger mods like IC2, Buildcraft, Dartcraft, thermal expansion, applied energistics, Etc...I want to get better at using them so I can be a more successful player making the people I stream for more satisfied with what I do...I didn't exactly know how to word or where to post this but if you are interested we could chat on here or my Skype: xlpacmanxl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is more of a resonant rise question... Id recommend talking to kirindave and staying in the resonant rise Irc channel (#rr)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
This is more of a resonant rise question... Id recommend talking to kirindave and staying in the resonant rise Irc channel (#rr)
How is that a resonant rise question? That's just a modded question. There's also the FTB IRC channel, #FTB on espernet.