Whitelist Server MunchKraft [Unleashedv1.1.3][20 Slots][TS3][Whitlist]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tiaan

Jul 29, 2019
1418901.jpg

MunchKraft FTB Unleashed Server

Server IP : 82.145.61.126

Munchkraft is a UK based server running the Unleashed Mod Pack. We are a relaxed chilled out community with the aim of having fun and generally chilling out playing the blocky game we all love. The server is ran on hard mode with as few restrictions in place as possible to ensure everyone can enjoy the game how they want to.

We have a Teamspeak3 server where members of the server can relax and chat.

If you want to ask us any questions simply post in this forum and myself or one of the members should be able to answer it for you. If you require any information do not hesitate to PM myself.

With the amount of updates which can come out in a short period of time we only update the server between versions once every two weeks except for major bug fixes which would be communicated. We Aim to only reset the world once every 6 months.

We have Dartcraft disabled and Biomes-O-Plenty enabled.

Server Rules
· Absolutely no griefing. In any circumstance where griefing is found, expect to be hit with a ban, No exceptions.
· Mystcraft ages are not allowed to be made except by a Server Admin. This is to ensure server stability and not to eat resources in dead and empty Worlds.
· No Hacking, Duping or otherwise exploiting Minecraft or a Mod to benefit yourself. Anyone found to be doing so will have their possessions blown into nothingness by a nuke and banned.
· The Spawn Area is a 100x100 square region centred on the spawn. Items and Machines in this area are free for people to use but must remain in this area unless explicitly allowed. With shared machines comes the risk of finding other peoples items inside said machines, every effort should be made to reunite these items with a player however the risk of these items becoming fair game should they be left here and logged off.
· Personal homes should be built outside the spawn area and should be considered private. Only enter if invited. Please ensure your plot boundaries are well marked to ensure people do no encroach on you.
· Please do not strip mine the Overworld, it is ugly and well mainly ugly. The use of Quarries, Frame Machines, Turtle excavation programs and any other automated mining method is banned within the Overworld. There is a perfectly good mining age, with DIAMONDS where these beasts can run rampant. If you want to use these machines in the Overworld to help with a build please speak to a Moderator or Admin.
· We run a mature server which means we expect our players to be mature and have a brain cell. We run a 16 Years + rules which if an applicant below the age of 16 shows themselves to be mature we will waiver this requirement.
· VIP status does not give you special privileges when it comes to following the rules or any authority.
All Rules are liable to change without warning at the discretion of the Server Admins and Owner.

Application
Each application will be read and replied to by a member of the team. Please do not message me with have I been accepted, as I will merely push your application to the bottom of the pile. Please be aware we are looking for good applicants, not just whoever decides to apply.
Please reply to this post using the below format.

· Minecraft Name : WavedBunnehh
· 16 or older :20
· Do you know anyone on the Server already? YES you and gravgon
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? :it makes me feel like a kid
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition :
I know you and the server[DOUBLEPOST=1389010882][/DOUBLEPOST]Minecraft Name : WavedBunnehh
· 16 or older :20
· Do you know anyone on the Server already? YES you and gravgon
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? :it makes me feel like a kid
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition :I know you and the server

xPainFreak

Jul 29, 2019
· Minecraft Name : xPainFreak
· 16 or older : 16 years old
· Do you know anyone on the Server already? No
· What is your favourite part of Minecraft? : I love automated machines/contraptions and I really like mining
· Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : I believe I am a friendly person and pretty fun sometimes.I have played on many minecraft servers including FtB Servers and I have never been banned on any of them. I like helping other people with whatever I can. I also play a lot and I relly enjoy playing with other people. I hope that I will be accepted :)

Reactions: tiaan

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up for the server owner Xpainfreak has lied about his age or has forgotten it.

IGN:xPainFreak

Why you would like to join:I really like minecraft and especially FtB and I love playing with other people and even better if they are friendly and fun to play with.I also think this server is pretty good.

How often can you play:I can play everyday from 1 to 3 hours with exceptions like weekends(2-5hours)

Have you been banned before (if so state the reason why):Just once but it was a misunderstanding.I was talking to my best friend and the admin thought we were fighting we were just having fun :)

Skype (requirement, you can pm me if you would like):Xrhstos Otaku

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...list-dedicated-survival-16.38078/#post-525223

infact from his post history you can tell. http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/members/xpainfreak.38782/

xPainFreak

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry but I didnt lie I just told my brother to fill up the application and he only asked me about what to write in the 3 last questions because he knows my ID but apparently he doesnt know my age -_- I am trully sorry for the confusion...

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry but I didnt lie I just told my brother to fill up the application and he only asked me about what to write in the 3 last questions because he knows my ID but apparently he doesnt know my age -_- I am trully sorry for the confusion...
Okay its not my server but its always nice to warn other server owners.