player looking for...

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I've been seeing quite alot of topics lately from people looking for servers, or for other people to start a Let'sPlay with, and those topics are quite often posted all over the place. that is because... there's no category for those people to actually make a topic in.

so how about adding a subcategory to the Servers, Streamers and Youtubers categories for people who're looking for other people or servers to join...

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
But doesn't it just make sense to direct them to the servers section? It might be useful for the whole "Looking for Let's Player" thing, but a section for looking for servers is not justified in my mind.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
But doesn't it just make sense to direct them to the servers section? It might be useful for the whole "Looking for Let's Player" thing, but a section for looking for servers is not justified in my mind.

hmm, I guess you've a point.
I just thought it'd be a good idea for people to make a topic and mention what kind of server they're looking for, and the members of servers who think their server is the right one could make a post while telling that. or other players could suggest that person servers which he/she could join.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: SatanicSanta