Whitelist Server \TetraCraft Servers/|[TetraBeast]|*|FTB Unleashed|*|24/7|*| Survival|*|1.1.3|*|<Mature>|*|Whitelist|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

24nickh

Jul 29, 2019
TETRACRAFT SURVIVAL SERVERS
TETRABEAST

5W7xH.png

TetraCraft is a network of servers that is growing each day. There are currently three servers under the TetraCraft banner (Vanilla server, FTB Server and a private members server). We pride ourselves on offering the top servers for our members, which are hosted by MCProHosting which means that our servers have minimal lag and are up 24/7.

If you wish to learn more about our servers then please visit our website: http://mctetracraft.enjin.com/home

We also have our own TeamSpeak Server, however, only approved members have access to this privilege.

TetraBeast is the second edition to our collection of servers. It has a thriving community and a solid support structure. We use the FTB Unleashed modpack with some additional mods added (for more information please see: http://mctetracraft.enjin.com/forum/m/18021899/viewthread/9804537-tetrabeast-unleashed-now-open).

To ensure the maximum enjoyment of all our players we have a few plugins that help with security:

1. Swatchdog – This allows admins to see who broke what blocks. This helps us find grief culprits. It does not affect the normal gameplay of our players.

2. Lockette – In case you wish to keep some of your items secure from thieves this plugin allows you to lock regular chests/furnaces etc. using sings. You can add names to your chest if you are in a group and want members of that group to be able to access your goodies.

3. Dynmap – Dynmap allows you to view the entire TetraBeast map of all dimensions. It is a quality plugin. The link to ours is:
http://184.164.128.114:4238/#. Hover over the right hand side of the screen to pull out the viewing options. It will be black when you first open it as the first map is an unexplored dimension.

We have made a detailed list of rules for our servers which help to remove any misunderstandings over what you can and cannot do. If you are considering an application then you may wish to read these rules on our website: http://mctetracraft.enjin.com/forum/viewforum/3387884/m/18021899.

If you wish to join TetraBeast and be added to the whitelist, please fill in the application below. Please remember that you MUST be 16 to apply. If you wish for your application to be approved more quickly, then we would advise you apply via our website: http://mctetracraft.enjin.com/application.

Tetrabeast Application:

IGN:

FTB experience (1-10):

Nation of residence:

Skype (optional):

Why do you want to join TetraBeast?:

Anything you’d like to add to assist your application?:

If you have any questions or queries then we have a number of access points for you to talk to us.

- http://mctetracraft.enjin.com/contact

- Message us on Skype (contact details in the link above)

- E-mail me at [email protected] (have Tetracraft in the title of the e-mail)

- You can send me a message over the forums

Good luck with your application!

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jus2Beast

FTB experience (1-10): 7/8

Nation of residence: England

Skype (optional): Il add you dont wanna leak skype.

Why do you want to join TetraBeast?: I like ftb unleashed and I am looking for a server and this looks good

Anything you’d like to add to assist your application?:
I am very good at most mods but bees is my least confident.

Last edited:

PurpleMice

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PurpleMice

FTB experience (1-10): 7

Nation of residence: Netherlands (Europe)

Skype (optional): bryan.bruyns

Why do you want to join TetraBeast?: Because I am looking for a mature server to play with some people.

OhDeez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Coloristic
FTB experience (1-10):9
Nation of residence: U.S
Skype (optional): Rejectionsz
Why do you want to join TetraBeast?: I believe this is the community for me and I feel like I can provide good to this server
Anything you’d like to add to assist your application?: I enjoy working with people , so if anyone is looking for partner , let me know.

24nickh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PurpleMice

FTB experience (1-10): 7

Nation of residence: Netherlands (Europe)

Skype (optional): bryan.bruyns

Why do you want to join TetraBeast?: Because I am looking for a mature server to play with some people.
We feel as though this application is a little thin on the ground. If you are still interested in joining this server could please fill out an application on this website with some more detail http://mctetracraft.enjin.com/application[DOUBLEPOST=1388279234][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:Coloristic
FTB experience (1-10):9
Nation of residence: U.S
Skype (optional): Rejectionsz
Why do you want to join TetraBeast?: I believe this is the community for me and I feel like I can provide good to this server
Anything you’d like to add to assist your application?: I enjoy working with people , so if anyone is looking for partner , let me know.
Thank you for your application to TetraCraft. Unfortunately we take our 16+ policy very seriously as our members have joined with the expectation that it shall remain a 16+ server. Again, deeply sorry for any misunderstandings. Regards, Nick

24nickh

Jul 29, 2019
Happy New Year one and all. Just to remind any new applicants that our 16+ policy is not flexible as our members have joined Tetracraft with the expectation that it remain a mature, age regulated server. Apologies to anyone who doesn't qualify but we hope you can understand our reasoning.

Mc_Crafter12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mc_Crafter12

FTB experience (1-10): about a 7

Nation of residence: Canada

Skype (optional):

Why do you want to join TetraBeast?: I feel like this is a good group of people that I would enjoy hanging with and it is not run by 9 year old :) but I really been looking for a server that has a good community and is Mature

Anything you’d like to add to assist your application?: I like cookies :D lol idk thought something should go here Thanks for your time hope to see you soon

24nickh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mc_Crafter12

FTB experience (1-10): about a 7

Nation of residence: Canada

Skype (optional):

Why do you want to join TetraBeast?: I feel like this is a good group of people that I would enjoy hanging with and it is not run by 9 year old :) but I really been looking for a server that has a good community and is Mature

Anything you’d like to add to assist your application?: I like cookies :D lol idk thought something should go here Thanks for your time hope to see you soon
Accepted. Welcome. IP: 184.164.128.114:30229